Sam Perrett to join Bulldogs immediately?

Do we need Sam Perret at the Dogz

• Yes

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Always rated Sam Perrett as a player. Makes heaps of meters from dummy half. Great buy.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL u clearly lost, proven by the fact u skimmed straight past my post where u got put on show

like i said you're an idiot. =)

Why did i quote you? Cus u said something extremely idiotic, then tried to pass it on as, and i quote, "logic and fact". Hows that even the issue? Do u think in your fantasy scenario where Kas crushes williams or williams crushes kas the other is going to say but why did u pick me to tackle?

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=95281&p=2534027&viewfull=1#post2534027

& im not the one being critisied either?

?? LOL

Trend Setter
Tbh I lost interest in debating a pointless topic with you a while ago. All I'm going to say is you came up with a lot of sh*t, but not once did you try to prove my original comment wrong. It seems your the one who skipped ahead and has been trying to divert attention off the fact that you still haven't proven me wrong in anyway buddy. Well done.. Top job. Keep it up. :grinning:

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tbh I lost interest in debating a pointless topic with you a while ago. All I'm going to say is you came up with a lot of sh*t, but not once did you try to prove my original comment wrong. It seems your the one who skipped ahead and has been trying to divert attention off the fact that you still haven't proven me wrong in anyway buddy. Well done.. Top job. Keep it up. :grinning:
Tbh he has a point...SBW has smashed huge men in tackles (Bailey, Clinton for example) and there's nothing to suggest that he couldn't do it to Kasiano considering he's also bulked up recently.

In other posts you've pretty much called anyone who supports SBW someone who doesn't deserve to breath and so forth. It's probably blinding you to the fact that SBW has and always will be one of the best forwards to play for us. I will never forget how much impact he had in 2007 (Warriors, Raiders and Roosters) and how he basically played 3 different positions for us in 2008 (When he was out, we basically had NO chance that year).

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Tbh he has a point...SBW has smashed huge men in tackles (Bailey, Clinton for example) and there's nothing to suggest that he couldn't do it to Kasiano considering he's also bulked up recently.

In other posts you've pretty much called anyone who supports SBW someone who doesn't deserve to breath and so forth. It's probably blinding you to the fact that SBW has and always will be one of the best forwards to play for us. I will never forget how much impact he had in 2007 (Warriors, Raiders and Roosters) and how he basically played 3 different positions for us in 2008 (When he was out, we basically had NO chance that year).
To my knowledge, I've never said otherwise when someone has called him the best, or a great player, I don't doubt he was one of the best naturally talented players to ever touch a football. It's his ego, attitude and personality that **** me to tears. I met him on a few occasions when I was a bouncer in the city and he would come along with Tonga, Mason and others who I don't recall specifically, they'd be completely off their chops, eyes about to burst out of their faces, being complete and utter tools. My respect died the night they tried to bash a bloke half their size who was walking across the road with his gf, completely out of nowhere.. They were too drug f*cked to know what they were doing. As a whole, I have no respect for them at all.
Being a great players doesn't give you the right to climb a pedestal and piss on everyone who looks up to you.
I stated my logic into why I believe SBW couldn't lay Kas on his arse, and some people will probably disagree, that's life. But this fool (jailbird) has obviously taken it too far, but it's alright, he won't be the first nor the last to disagree and take offense like an emotional cripple.

J

JamelDiab

Do we need Sam Perret at the Dogz

Do we need Sam Perret at the Dogz or can we use Juniors or NSW cup players...

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do we need Sam Perret at the Dogz or can we use Juniors or NSW cup players...
Mate, if you want to appear credible, don't start a thread on a topic which already exists, then misspell the player's name and also the club's name. I assume the z replacing the s at the end of Dogs was deliberate... Doesn't make it any less stupid.

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
Wotz rong wif dat kind of spellink?

Swer2godbro what iz dis? Da spellink police? Srsly.

So wot if he puts a z on da end? We all go for da bulldocks so stfu

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Q. Do we need Sam Perrett?
A. Bloody oath

At the moment the Bulldogs thanks to a massive injury toll (Turner, Goodwin, Lafai and Brown and Lett down the mine) have only Krisnan Inu, Josh Morris, Jono Wright and Luke MacDougall good enough for first grade selection. We're on the bones of our bum.

Sam Perrett is a very classy winger with a career of 147first grade games and 14 tests for New Zealand on his CV. At 27 years old he's still got plenty of miles on the tred.

If we knocked him back we'd be barking dog mad.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need Centres more than anything in my opinion. Inu has massive issues in defense in the centres and should be shifted back to the Wing ASAP.

At the moment we have Morris as our standalone centre, and he doesn't know if he's a right or left centre anymore. If I were the Bulldogs, I would have looked to steal a player such as Joel Reddy from the Tigers who could have slotted into right centre in the interim. Now with our short term plans, Inu will most likely end up playing centre for the rest of the year where he'll eventually lose all his current form.

holbi

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
We don't need him but having him will be better than not having him, if you know what I mean. He will be an asset to the club I'm sure. Of course being good value depends on how much we are paying him and how he performs, I feel sure the coaching staff will bring out his best.

Status
Not open for further replies.