Sam Perrett - Sundays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is stupid. How many players will wanna skip sundays now?
Des always begins with something revolutionary in the game and than it quickly bites him back in the ass.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Why the fuck would Sam even tell the media that he requested this? doesnt he know this will stir the fken shit out of fans etc .. fmd players are retarded just keep it to yourself
Probably wondering why Des's bum chum can relax on Sunday's and he can't?

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
confirmed on bulldogs website he is playing fullback

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Fullback Sam Perrett has today expressed that he approached Coach Des Hasler regarding the opportunity to sit out Sunday matches that the club played in.

The 30-year-old revealed that he had spoken to Coach Des Halser about wanting to join Hopoate on the sidelines.

“I support my brother in the decision he has made in Hoppa and taking Sunday’s off. I think it’s a really admirable thing,” said Perrett. “We’re of the same faith and I can understand completely where he is coming from.

“I actually had a chat to Dessie about it and I would have liked to have done it for sure.”

Perrett’s decision to ask the question came after Will Hopoate made the decision to not play on Sunday’s as he observes the Christian Sabbath.

“It really stirred something in me, because we obviously believe in the same thing.”

“It just never occurred to me to ask and I did, but Des said this is something that was pre-arranged before he came, so I appreciate it and understood that completely.

“I’m just grateful that I’ve got that relationship with Dessie where I’m able to go and chat to him about it. He was really good with it to.”

While Perrett is of the same faith, he will line-up for the Bulldogs this weekend when they take on the Wests Tigers at ANZ Stadium.

“I’m out here to do my job and I’ve been ask to play on Sundays, so I will do it as best as I can, just as I have for my whole career.”

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2016/05/10/perrett_discusses_hi.html

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dumb decision to begin with..As I stated once before..Hoppa played on Sunday for Parra so he can't be that devoted.. Why Des agreed in the first place I'll never know.. I'm mean Hoppa is good but not sensational..

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he would of got monstered if he played. Still looks way to soft to play firstgrade.
From the Tigers? Doubted it... They aren't monsters... If we were playing Canberra or the Sharks then I agree... But the Tigers are small and fast, I think it would have been a good game to introduce him

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
From the Tigers? Doubted it... They aren't monsters... If we were playing Canberra or the Sharks then I agree... But the Tigers are small and fast, I think it would have been a good game to introduce him
He gets monstered by anyone really. When defending on the line he pretty much gets brushed off with ease. Also looks really lazy at times. No doubt he has talent, but i think he is a long way off based on what i saw of him last year and this year.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The sunday thing has been done to death on this site already but seriously what is the club doing? Why is it ok for hoppa to miss sundays because of his faith but it's not ok for sam? Doesn't make sense.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Link said report op or the thread goes to rumours

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Steve Young - one of the all time great quarterbacks, 3 time superbowl winner, league MVP, in both college and pro football halls of fame...played an absolute fuck tonne of sundays in his 15 year NFL career....IS THE GREAT-GREAT-GREAT GRANDSON OF THE SECOND PRESIDENT OF CHURCH OF LATTER DAY SAINTS.

He didn't seem to have any issue with playing football on a sunday and his family are a million times closer to the faither than Hoppa or Parrot.

Fucking sooks, shove off Parrot, bring on Man Sauce.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The sunday thing has been done to death on this site already but seriously what is the club doing? Why is it ok for hoppa to miss sundays because of his faith but it's not ok for sam? Doesn't make sense.
Yeah but Sam was wanting to change his current contract, nine games into a season. Hoppa didnt play all these games and suddenly go " oh can i have Sundays off please".

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pick another profession if you cant play on sundays. League is a weekend sport, even as a kid you only ever played sat or sunday.
With you mate.
FFS where are we going with this - tell it to any other employer!
I want, I want a half a million $ salary and I'll get back to you with my avails.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.