Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kasiano IN Tolman OUT

Sign a hooker and a half back asap.

Keep Foran as back up on less coin.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOLLL at this rate there'll be bring back Josh Reynolds to the Bulldogs calls too

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Kasiano is shit now. But man, I loved him at his peak.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Seems a long time ago now hey. Some hard running, tackle busting forwards.

I'd pay a million for Fifita for sure.
When him and Frank the Tank were both smashing pricks, good days.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Seems a long time ago now hey. Some hard running, tackle busting forwards.

I'd pay a million for Fifita for sure.
Yes it does, specially when it was back when shoulder charges were still legal. They both excelled at using them which was both strong points of theirs. Man, i loved the Tank when he was with us.

Fifita would be good to get but i doubt the Broncos will let him go, they'll find a way to keep him there.

I do miss having dominating forwards.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kasiano IN Tolman OUT

Sign a hooker and a half back asap.

Keep Foran as back up on less coin.
Peats offered his services, they knocked him back. He looked good for the Titian’s for the time he was at dummy half. We need an Ennis type, that controls the game from dummy half.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The idiot smoking affected him most. Could have played at his size succesfully if he didn't smoke

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have a twitter account, can someone ask Buzz for me what his favourite brand of goon is

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We need something people, I don’t know what that is, but some kind of spark to get this shit going an us scoring more than 2/6 points a game..!!

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
only chance of getting anything out of kassiano is to sign him up on a krispy kreme performance based contract

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If kasiano came back he would be our best half

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Mole: Melbourne Storm eyeing off gun Super League, Test prop
By The Mole
5 days ago

FShareTTweetBEmail
NRL clubs are scrambling to sign England and Ireland Test prop Robbie Mulhern for next season - with the Storm leading the way.

Word from the UK is that Mulhern, a 25-year-old powerhouse with the Hull KR club, wants to test himself in the NRL.

My spies in England say that the Storm are shaping as his likely home, with the big front-rower keen to learn under the best in the business, Craig Bellamy.

Mulhern is at the right age and experience level to make the switch, having recently brought up his 100th appearance for Rovers.

The Storm are keen to bolster their forward stocks for next season, with the club likely to battle to retain several of their star big men.

Front-rower Robbie Mulhern scores a try for Hull KR. (Getty)

No to Kasiano and since we couldn't land Alex Walmsley's signature why wouldn't we look at Robbie Mulhern? If anything we could drive his price up and make Melbourne pay more for his services.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
8. Napa
9. Grant*
10. JFH*
11. Jackson
12. CHN
13. Thompson

14. JMK
15. Mariner
16. To'Omaga
17. Mulhern*

Would be a good rotation

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Mole: Melbourne Storm eyeing off gun Super League, Test prop
By The Mole
5 days ago

FShareTTweetBEmail
NRL clubs are scrambling to sign England and Ireland Test prop Robbie Mulhern for next season - with the Storm leading the way.

Word from the UK is that Mulhern, a 25-year-old powerhouse with the Hull KR club, wants to test himself in the NRL.

My spies in England say that the Storm are shaping as his likely home, with the big front-rower keen to learn under the best in the business, Craig Bellamy.

Mulhern is at the right age and experience level to make the switch, having recently brought up his 100th appearance for Rovers.

The Storm are keen to bolster their forward stocks for next season, with the club likely to battle to retain several of their star big men.

Front-rower Robbie Mulhern scores a try for Hull KR. (Getty)

No to Kasiano and since we couldn't land Alex Walmsley's signature why wouldn't we look at Robbie Mulhern? If anything we could drive his price up and make Melbourne pay more for his services.
He looks like he could adapt to the NRL. Hard to gauge though as HullKR are pretty ordinary imo

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He looks like he could adapt to the NRL. Hard to gauge though as HullKR are pretty ordinary imo
Being 25 years old, standing 6 foot 3 inches at 109kg its not difficult to see why Melbourne are interested in him. His a big lump of a lad who is not afraid to take the ball up and over the advantage line, has an off load in him and moves well for a big guy. Melbourne are not mugs when it comes to recruiting talent. Mulhern would compliment our forward pack quite nicely along with Thompson.

Last edited: