News Sam kasiano released from Warrington

Paul Doolans mirror

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This, some hard **** is going to absolutely rattle him.. prob rattle himself too but he’s a target now
The lgbtqrstuv
This, some hard **** is going to absolutely rattle him.. prob rattle himself too but he’s a target now
That profile picture looks like nasheed dressing up as trent Barrett at an lgbtq party.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100%, he’s 33 and well past his prime.
Can’t see any upside at all in back to the future.
Mate you’ve shocked me, I thought he would be about 52. Haven’t seen anything on this guy for years. Would he need a walking frame to come back into our side.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Mate you’ve shocked me, I thought he would be about 52. Haven’t seen anything on this guy for years. Would he need a walking frame to come back into our side.
Ha, yeah he was quite young when he was with us - the facial hair and kebab assisted girth probably made him look a fair bit older than he was! :-).

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We may have to throw in a walking frame and wheelchair to training and games to seal the deal. :tonguewink:

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hand on heart I did not read your post until I posted mine. Was the first thing that came to my mind as well.

I'd say people would've seen glaciers move quicker than him now.