Sam hughes contact with badger

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

let's see if remis Smith gets a charge as well
Whats the issue here thought lol?

The Tigers play ran towards Hughes defensive position/gap then changed direction, Hughes pushed the referee out the way for the incoming possible contact that she might have impeded and possibly gotten hurt (female or male referee both get hurt if they are crunched between two professional footy players)

Also that referee in slow was smiling abit too much from the Smith contact lmao

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sutton dudded Badger by not saying to bin Sezer for classic hip drop. He should be dropped for a month for that changer.
Most likely dropped her in it on purpose knowing the guys character towards us anyway.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Whats the issue here thought lol?

The Tigers play ran towards Hughes defensive position/gap then changed direction, Hughes pushed the referee out the way for the incoming possible contact that she might have impeded and possibly gotten hurt (female or male referee both get hurt if they are crunched between two professional footy players)

Also that referee in slow was smiling abit too much from the Smith contact lmao
Badger should be a good character reference for Sam. She knows he was only getting her out of the harms way she put herself in. She certainly shouldn't want this blown up on socials, panel shows ...and neither should the ref boss.

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She literally was in the way, he couldn’t do anything else….her positioning in the game was terrible.

I feel very soon she’s going to be heavily protected by the NRL because some have gone too far with the insults so i think any criticism she’ll start receive they’ll scream sexism.. when she’s just a shit f**ken ref!!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
She literally was in the way, he couldn’t do anything else….her positioning in the game was terrible.

I feel she’s going to be heavily protected by the NRL, any criticism she’ll receive they’ll scream sexism.. when she’s just a shit f**ken ref!!!
That can't work.

It's only vile, sexist comments that can be judged as sexist.

The criticism will all be about her competency to referee the game and the ineptness of the touchies and Sutton in the bunker to assist the ref.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sutton dudded Badger by not saying to bin Sezer for classic hip drop. He should be dropped for a month for that changer.
100%... thats a Bunker call.

I think the NRL though is making a call on hip drops. If its a non injury, its just a report/penalty but with injury its a bin.

The whole sinbin/sent off business needs to be overhauled.

How does a dangerous tackle that injures a player only cop 10mins?

10min should only be for professional fouls whilst dangerous tackles occasioning injury should be something like a minimum 40min to a sent off depending on severity

Rebuilding Phase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That can't work.

It's only vile, sexist comments that can be judged as sexist.

The criticism will all be about her competency to referee the game and the ineptness of the touchies and Sutton in the bunker to assist the ref.
Ive already read online how the criticism she’s been receiving is unfair and it’s only because she’s a woman, when that’s not the case at all.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ive already read online how the criticism she’s been receiving is unfair and it’s only because she’s a woman, when that’s not the case at all.
Ok but my take is facts are facts on her refereeing performance and refs boss and Kasey herself should be taking that on board. It's only when posters start calling her a dumb bitch, whore, slut, stick to the kitchen etc that is considered sexist and all those types of misogynist comments are said bc she is a woman.

If posters stuck to her performance as a ref then no one can legitimately complain. Unfortunately guys have used those derogatory terms and so the focus can therefore be tailored around sexism and not her poor performance by NRLol.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Expect him to be out that way you won’t be disappointed.

us + contact = no chance.

Did terror shit record that clip with a 3310 recorded off a hacked 720p live stream.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like i said, I got the vibe yesterday that Sutton was in charge of that game the whole time and not badger.

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Badger wasn't NRL standard yesterday. Plenty of wrong calls, multiple times her positioning was terrible. I'm surprised she only came into contact with a player once. NRL take no responsibility on anything so this will be 3 weeks.
1 week my friend compared to J Hughes

Moniker101

New Pup
Reaction score
I think nrl should have a debunker
A higher official. Than the one in bunker that can overule a decision that can be wrong like a safety guard.
Imagine that debunk the bunker has a ring to it .
Can I just say the “debunker” is literally the greatest and most hilarious rugby league concept proposed since the invention of the kick off.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hard to see Hughes or Mahoney lasting the rest of the season without a suspension.
It's a balancing act.
The Dogs defnitely need more aggression.
Can I just say the “debunker” is literally the greatest and most hilarious rugby league concept proposed since the invention of the kick off.
Or at least since Hopoate started giving free prostate examinations during games.
That was pretty innovative.
At least for people watching.