Saint, Sinner, Shoosh: Botched Bulldogs’ bluff revealed

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How come in every article written now every would be hack journo has to refer to themselves as a "masthead"

I guess it makes them sound intelligent or professional but as soon as i see the word masthead I think about someone's head on the mast of a ship
I think a lot of us would love to see Buzz's head on the top of a big wooden pole.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't care about Buzz, I care about our club. If this is true then the club has hit an all time low
All time low.. What are we grading our level of shitness now? I think all Dog supporters know we are down and have been for way to long. But, fuck giving this imbecile oxygen.

To be honest the loser mentality the club is infected with is really starting to spread amongst us supporters. We all care about the club mate but I can’t see a quick fix.

We need time for our juniors and pathways to develop and we need time to build a culture and standard. We also need to be patient with Ciraldo because unless we do a Broncos and sack him halfway thru his second year I think he will get at least 24 and half of 25 to show something. (Ps you know I never wanted him but he is here now so…)

Just pray we sign some decent middles and develop some of our own.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone needs to put aside who wrote the article and simply address what went on and how totally amatuer it is on the clubs behalf. Embarrassing

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Everyone needs to put aside who wrote the article and simply address what went on and how totally amatuer it is on the clubs behalf. Embarrassing
Probably just one of the players having a laugh and put it up lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I would agree with you mate only if it was a one off thing, the problem is they've been relentless for two and a half decades,
It's your choice to believe or not believe what I say, I've known of News Ltd's intentions to wipe us out of existence from different sources in high places, remember " The evil never sleeps "
I get what you’re saying but have people also considered what % of rugby league coverage is News LTD owned? Reporters from all media have tried to sink us. We’ve also given them plenty of ammo & done ourselves no favours over the past 28 odd years.

I know they are just grubs so it doesn’t phase me. You would’ve been at the meeting this year before the sharks trial & heard Gus mocking Buzx & the “The daily astonisher”. I also think the bulldogs supporters with a chip on their shoulder will always feel “picked on”

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why is it embarrassing?
You think no other team does this?

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This sort of stuff isn’t that uncommon, in fact there’s stories about Mason doing it numerous times to O’Meley to get him fired up (made up quotes). Wouldn’t surprise me if it was him.

The real issue is someone thought it was needed. We got humiliated 66-0 by the Knights last time they played and players were booed off the field. That would be motivation enough for any functioning football team.

We are not a cohesive or happy unit at the moment. It’s been obvious for weeks and I can’t see us winning either of the remaining games

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would be more concerned about who is leaking information.

There lies the problem with the club, they have a rat in the ranks.

All club bosses at one stage would leak info, but this is a childish leak to cause shit.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yet Souths are imploding....

Nothing to see here folks
Yeah funny that eh? Probably hard for the piss soaked old flog to write anything while Fatrell is smashing his tonsils.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, similar to a lot of the posters on here..
Who unfortunately started out coping it from the triggered, got abused and laugh reacts but now almost everyone agrees with them on how dire out results and coaching decisions have become :( Even Ciro's previously staunchest supporters have turned.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hes such a bitter sour dipshit constantly writing his stupid agendas

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Who unfortunately started out coping it from the triggered, got abused and laugh reacts but now almost everyone agrees with them on how dire out results and coaching decisions have become :( Even Ciro's previously staunchest supporters have turned.
You are just salty because you have finally realised Topine is a bigger dud than okunbor :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not only possible, but fact :laughing:
Whatever you say. Entitled to your opinion but he won't be a problem for us next year :grinning: I think you're wrong. Topine offers more than the ballerina ever would but it's not as though either of them are anything more than ok. I wouldn't be making an issue over it lol