SAF: Rooney wants to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: From press conference

Ferguson says he has had a meeting with Rooney and the player wants away. Ferguson said he wanted Rooney to stay but respected his position. Ferguson says he never had an argument with him.

Ferguson adds he was disappointed when Rooney said his ankle wasn't injured, and maintains he needs a scan. Ferguson adds that his door is open because he's such a good player.

Ferguson says that we're as bemused as anyone, and that he didn't know he wanted to leave.

[video=youtube;T-AcG8nN0fo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-AcG8nN0fo[/video]
[video=youtube;NmfEbjCRXoU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmfEbjCRXoU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
****, no one can deny it.

direct yourself to this thread for updates as i am off to go pray to god we get atleast 40mil for him.
http://www.redcafe.net/f6/confirmed-rooney-wants-leave-311621/

2.27pm Ferguson said he received the news that Rooney wanted to leave during the off season. "It was terribly disappointing that he wanted to leave. We just couldn't understand it."

DiscoMirror #MUFC Never seen Fergie looking so defeated as he
was when explaining Rooney's desire to go. Clearly stunned by Rooney's disloyalty to him

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** i hope the **** plays against bursaspor, cant wait to hear the boos for the scouse ****.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
**** off

I dont want this twat in the EPL

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
if he joins ****ty he's a bigger money hungry twat then tevez

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Just saw the interview. I feel sorry for SAF. Looked as though he had just lost his son. I am now feeling gutted

bulldawg

bulldog
Reaction score
Just saw the interview. I feel sorry for SAF. Looked as though he had just lost his son. I am now feeling gutted
yep, looked like he was going to cry. cant believe what a dog rooney turned out to be!

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How do you lot know it wasn't for some internal reason at the club? I'm just saying, don't be quick to call him a dog when it might be someone within the club who has upset him.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
if it's city it's about money, overseas i'd say it's the scrutiny of the scandal

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
mate he wanted 200k euro a week and we told him no. Put two and two together and he is doing a SBW only this twat already earns a **** load

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
if it's city it's about money, overseas i'd say it's the scrutiny of the scandal
Apparently he has wanted out since the summer.

mate he wanted 200k euro a week and we told him no. Put two and two together and he is doing a SBW only this twat already earns a **** load

What's your source for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.