Opinion Sack Gus & Ciraldo

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Writing is on the wall early. We’ve somehow done the impossible and gone backwards since Barrett despite strengthening the roster. Get rid of these 2 idiots now!

The Knights are awful and they’re embarrassing us.

This is absolutely fucked!

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It doesn't matter which coach you have for this team the team is rubbish. Need better players in key positions.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It doesn't matter which coach you have for this team the team is rubbish. Need better players in key positions.
Yes it does. We have a rookie coach. Don’t tell me an experienced coach wouldn’t be better

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I've said it many times before but Gus is severely overrated at the top level of the game. Great with pathways and development but fucking hell he's miles off it when it comes to NRL level administration. There's a reason why he has never gone back to coaching despite him telling everyone how things should happen. There's a reason why he's never applied for the NRL CEO position despite always telling everyone how the NRL should be run.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’d keep Burton Mahoney Preston and fox. Other than that we need a whole new team. All hopeless *****.
Idk what happened to king but he is dogshit now.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've said it many times before but Gus is severely overrated at the top level of the game. Great with pathways and development but fucking hell he's miles off it when it comes to NRL level administration. There's a reason why he has never gone back to coaching despite him telling everyone how things should happen. There's a reason why he's never applied for the NRL CEO position despite always telling everyone how the NRL should be run.
When he sacks cc.. its the end of gus

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s a complete myth. Taking credit for Penrith is hilarious. All local juniors fell into their lap

He was all at sea at warriors

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it does. We have a rookie coach. Don’t tell me an experienced coach wouldn’t be better
Okay maybe with Bellamy the score board could be less tries conceded but we'd be still losing. We need quality players in key positions.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There just isn’t the effort they’re at all to see they have the coaches back.
Other than this is the worst ground to play a game of footy.
What’s our win percent 5%
Should dumped this ground years ago

Allan139

Waterboy
Reaction score
Ciraldo isn’t missing the tackles! He’s got no forwards and a halfback today that can’t make a tackle to save his life.
Players are responsible for putting zero effort in!