SACK BARRETT!!!!

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There are obviously hugely worrying signs but you can't judge any coach til later in their first season. He's here long term and has helped us recruit well.
Only reason he helped us recruit well is because of his FALSE reputation at penrith.

He took credit for Penriths work. Absolute fucking charlatan.

Once that false rep wears off no one will sign. Cotric etc have fucked their careers.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all honesty Waddell and Hetheringron extremely dissapinting recruitments,Meaney to stay fullback and Barrett needs to bring in doorey,schoup,and Lewis.
Averilo is a massive failure and doesn’t have any confidence.
It’s infectious across the whole team
And we are tumbling fast

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wasnt expecting much this year. I was expecting improvement and I dont think that is too much to want. But Ive seen no improvement at all.
Its still early days. I dont want Baz sacked but fuck me, he's going to need to find some change real quick because the team and supporters will feel shattered after this game.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There are obviously hugely worrying signs but you can't judge any coach til later in their first full season. He's here long term and has helped us recruit well.

The real test for him will be how he responds, what changes he makes and if he can galvanise the troops.
What did he do in the off season?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very poor performance. If things don't turn around in the next month or so Baz will be under pressure. A loss like that to the struggling Broncos is unacceptable. Other supporters are even feeling sorry for us. Embarrassing

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Meaney was our best, should be our fullback.
Id play lewis at 13, marshall king at 9, deitz at 14.
Throw allen and cotric on the wings, give schuopp and alomoti a run in the centres, cant do any worse.