Votes: 38 19.7%
  • Replace Tbaz with Flanagan at the end of the season

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Absolutely farken pathetic!

There's no structure, no game plan, no idea who's doing what, it's either give it to Burton or give it to to JAC and hope for the best.

I'm seriously thinking to myself how the fkn fk is this team being coached? Barrett is absolutely devoid of ideas and he should be sacked.

Un-fkn-believable

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Changing the coach won't make an ounce of difference to this side. The problem isn't the coach, it's that we have forgotten how to win games.

We have been so shit for so long, the players just don't know how to win a game anymore.

All wins this year have been from other teams losing, not us taking control of a game and beating our opposition (if that makes sense).
Hahaha Barrett’s won 5 games in 5 years. He’s legit got the worst record in nrl history, this year we get better players and look worse than last year with what people said was the worst roster in bulldogs history, and we look worse than ever. Hahahah it’s not the coach lmao.

Doggystyle99

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Regardless of one’s thoughts about Baz or the coaching team as a whole, it’s very clear that they’ve lost the playing group (something rarely recovered from). If that’s the case there is only one option. I strongly believe that with the correct mindset we beat the knights with ease tonight, and the raiders last week. Yet, we only turned up to play when the one figure who is respected/feared by the players had their say - Gus vs the roosters.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gus takes over 1 week we beat a cheating premiership winning side.

Baz takes over we can’t even beat a bottom 4 side. And if you can’t see that you guys are blind.

My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bulldogs fans need to make their voices heard , call up radio shows, banners and so no. Barrett needs to go.

How was Maguire (Tigers) under so much scrutiny from the media yet Barrett has not been criticised?

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
There’s is no other explanation as to why first grade footballers play this way. They clearly don’t respect him, or Gus for that matter
They respect gus. That was obvious when they beat the Roosters.

But whatever Barrett is telling the players to do the buy in is not there. And the last 2 weeks is the worst attack I’ve ever seen. Worse than anything dean pay dished up in his time and that was pretty bad.

No attacking structure. Everything that is tried is slow and cumbersome.

Barrett needs to go now. Let someone else have a play with the team in the interim until we can get our next coach. Anything so that the players feel confident that there is a way up. While Barrett is here it’s not going to change. Take Ferris with him.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why are we doing this somehow baz conference will be like we done well the first half and should have won blah blah blah. Mate I reckon Gus is on the phone now to JK telling him to prepare the termination of contract after the press conference. Heck I’ll go to Brisbane now to officeworks or Kmart and print it out for them and hand it to them ..

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has to go. Players playing with no passion. No direction. We camped at knights 20 for 10 mins and couldnt break their defence.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why are we doing this somehow baz conference will be like we done well the first half and should have won blah blah blah. Mate I reckon Gus is on the phone now to JK telling him to prepare the termination of contract after the press conference. Heck I’ll go to Brisbane now to officeworks or Kmart and print it out for them and hand it to them ..
If Gus doesn't sack Barrett this week I seriously doubt he has the good of the Dogs at heart

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha Barrett’s won 5 games in 5 years. He’s legit got the worst record in nrl history, this year we get better players and look worse than last year with what people said was the worst roster in bulldogs history, and we look worse than ever. Hahahah it’s not the coach lmao.
Okay so we sack the coach and get someone else in, and end up in the same position with no improvement at end of the year...

What then?

Pay and the previous admin set this team up to be a pack of losers. They don't know how to win games or close them out.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Gus doesn’t already have a plan ready there’s a real issue. Barrett just can’t coach any further games, the players are so damaged now.