• Replace Tbaz with another coach at the end of the season

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • Replace Tbaz with Flanagan at the end of the season

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm OK with the loss tonight as it means Baz is gooooone. We conceded 30 points to a fucking bottom 4 side. If we can't beat the Bronocs, we're fucked. Even the Tigers will get us now.

Don't really care who the coach is as long as we put a broom through the whole coaching staff. Hopefully the new coach has the balls to piss JMK and Tolman off back to NSW Cup where they belong

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all my time supporting Canterbury I have never seen us in a period we’re we simply collapse like last night.

The team should of been up 20-6 at least minimum at half time but all the excessive bazzball got in the teams way as usual (Marshall,jackson)

The fox team even question Baz and his coaching style.

The time has come for what Gus was payed a motza and to now say thanks Baz but we are taking a different direction things haven’t worked out as planned.

And I’m sure everyone else can agree
Gus needs to sign up on a three year contract young Jacob Kiraz an absolute stand out.
Rant over .AB5C05DF-6CFA-489E-9E6A-8D968944C652.png

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sadly I think Barrett’s departure will be long and drawn out. My guess is Gould would bring in new assistants before he removes him completely.

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I still think Baz will see out the rest of the year unfortunately.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sack Baz and lose Burton and JAC you knobs
Good.

We want players who want to play for the club, and what the club stands (stood) for.

Not $$$

Not a trophy

And certainly not a charlatan of a coach

He took credit for Cleary's development and for Penriths improved attack. He deserves a solid sacking.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I still think Baz will see out the rest of the year unfortunately.
Same. I’m not convinced they’ll rush a change through, also as it’s more than just Barrett where changes will be needed. After the sacking of Des was botched by Dib and the soft touch approach on Pay also blew up in their face, the club needs to be careful of being seen as ‘the coach sackers’ - especially if we’re aiming high as we need to - otherwise what quality coach would take the job if in the back of their mind they’ve got maybe two years before their cock is on the block?

That and Barrett’s pay-out will need to be considered. We don’t want another legal situation like we had with Des that cost the club a lot of dough (despite Dib saying it wouldn’t cost anything).

That all said, surely the wheels are in motion…