• Replace Tbaz with another coach at the end of the season

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • Replace Tbaz with Flanagan at the end of the season

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

Dog gone

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Agree we probably have better wingers on the kennel just that the coach is the biggest whinger on the team. :tonguewink:

No one expected this year to be easy mate, most of us expected more losses than wins and with the odd towel up. Not unreasonable though to expect personal player improvement not regression, game plans and defence structures to be organised and accountability from the so called head coach who appears to be more interested in finding excuses and whinging about the ref's for poor performances, no wonder the players have regressed their is no accountability.
As dog supporters we demand success we expect success and if we can see there is movement forward we can accommodat a bad season or two, but also if we feel we are going backward we have the right to voice our concerns.

You want to wait to see how goes with a new lot of players, I've see enough and heard enough excuses.
And thats fair enough, but things will improve or barret wont be around this club is improving from the front office down itll take a bit of time tha why if i was barret id be sacked after the first presser,for calling players nancy's etc and being politically incorrect toward the nrl

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No one's jumping ship, but we have the right to voice what we see or don't see as incompetent, or do we just put up with it.
Yeah that's not it works with some of our supporters. They will say that you are not loyal and go support another club and other stupid comments for daring to raise a clear problem. And then months or years later when they finally see the problem themselves they demand action, normally when its to late..

Plenty of posters on here have asked over and over for these so called "loyal fans" to show us examples of how the team, any of the players or our style have play has improved or changed for the better since Barrett arrived last year ?? ANY EXAMPLES.....(crickets)

My suggestion of hiring Bennett whether as head coach replacing Barrett or as his senior or "joint head coach" is directly related to the fact a small window opened to hire a proven gun coach because of Covid and the second Brissy team has been postponed. It may or not be the right way to go but it beats the hell out of going "yeah team Barrett" for another 6 or 12 months only to still need a new coach and find out none are available.

Its not to rag on the team or the coach its because I love my club and am totally sick of the shit decisions and constant rebuilding time frames growing year by year.

If another supporter doesn't like me or others suggesting stuff like that on a Bulldogs Chat forum then perhaps they should find another forum...

Birddog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah that's not it works with some of our supporters. They will say that you are not loyal and go support another club and other stupid comments for daring to raise a clear problem. And then months or years later when they finally see the problem themselves they demand action, normally when its to late..

Plenty of posters on here have asked over and over for these so called "loyal fans" to show us examples of how the team, any of the players or our style have play has improved or changed for the better since Barrett arrived last year ?? ANY EXAMPLES.....(crickets)

My suggestion of hiring Bennett whether as head coach replacing Barrett or as his senior or "joint head coach" is directly related to the fact a small window opened to hire a proven gun coach because of Covid and the second Brissy team has been postponed. It may or not be the right way to go but it beats the hell out of going "yeah team Barrett" for another 6 or 12 months only to still need a new coach and find out none are available.

Its not to rag on the team or the coach its because I love my club and am totally sick of the shit decisions and constant rebuilding time frames growing year by year.

If another supporter doesn't like me or others suggesting stuff like that on a Bulldogs Chat forum then perhaps they should find another forum...
Yep exactly, if you can't voice your concern t obvious shortcomings and flaws, no one nowhere would ever mke my improvements Nd move forward.
You have to acknowledge mistakes in order to fix them.
Barrett offers nothing but excuses.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm done with him. Blow torch to the belly, purely based on the insanity of picking the same shit week in week out. If anyone is offended, don't worry, I'm trashed.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm done with him. Blow torch to the belly, purely based on the insanity of picking the same shit week in week out. If anyone is offended, don't worry, I'm trashed.
Did someone say blowtorch.. I can help

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Before the game Barrett commented that the forwards have been going well, they haven't, they have been dominated with n without the ball.
It seems his judgement of ability is poor hence his signing of Flanagan Allen n Waddell.

In junior footy Jackson topine at times showed he had some decent pace for a backrower Tonight he was slower than hopoate.

Apart from player roster Gould has got to put several blow torches to coaching n conditioning staff.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shane Flanagan is available folks. A premiership winner with a great win percentage.

Or we could stick with tbaz the fraud. Tough choice.