• Replace Tbaz with another coach at the end of the season

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • Replace Tbaz with Flanagan at the end of the season

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Correct they can't be coached. I want to know why some are being selected? Genuine question.
The problem is, who are you going to replace them with? There are definitely some good prospects but they might not be ready for the big time for another season.
We just have to muddle through for the time being and see how Baz goes with the team he wants, then we can call for his head if they underperform..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The mood of a young team is too easily affected by sabotage, remove the negative forces too happy to undermine.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Disagree. It’s an improvement on last years squad and there’s a handful of teams with comparable squads to ours. Broncos, Tigers, Warriors etc.

There’s absolutely no excuse to be travelling as badly as we are.
Mate I get you don’t like T Baz but suggesting Brisbane’s squad is comparable to ours is dead wrong. Have a flick through their roster.. basically every team in the comp has a superior forward pack to us.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
The problem is, who are you going to replace them with? There are definitely some good prospects but they might not be ready for the big time for another season.
We just have to muddle through for the time being and see how Baz goes with the team he wants, then we can call for his head if they underperform..
Well I would normally say that Hoppa, Napa and Knock-on should all be dropped. Ogden for Napa, shuffle the team and get BBO in there, is Alamoti able to put a jersey on? Manu, shift Avo to centre, Wakeham, put Flanno back in, Topine, I mean really anyone in the top 30 could put a jersey on and do more than those 3 players. Seasons over so it doesn't matter but a statement about form can be made. Napa and knock-on gave us no chance today with there errors. A easily winnable game, one of many this season.

Last edited:

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Barrett you deserve all the shit you cop putting Napa on the field. If I catch you I’m going to slap your face soooo hard with a wet fish.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I would normally say that Hoppa, Napa and Knock-on should all be dropped. Ogden for Napa, shuffle the team and get BBO in there, is Alamoti able to put a jersey on? I mean really anyone in the top 30 could put a jersey on and do more than those 3 players. Seasons over so it doesn't matter but a statement about form can be made. Napa and knock-on gave us no chance today with there errors. A easily winnable game, one of many this season.
I often wonder why Hoppa is still there, he is now hopelessly outclassed unfortunately and way past his best and Napa definitely needs a stint in Mounties.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I often wonder why Hoppa is still there, he is now hopelessly outclassed unfortunately and way past his best and Napa definitely needs a stint in Mounties.
I had to look up our top 30 and "edited" that post but there is options in there to replace those 3 players. May not be the best ever but better then those 3. I wonder if Hoppa and Napa is still there only so they can play for a contract at another club. Kind of a promise from our club? No other reason for me.

Doggy71

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You cant turn a sows ear into a silk purse,honestly bellyache wouldn't do much better with this squad.I think a few of you may be surprised next year with half a dozen quality players coming into the squad,baz and gus will get them heading in the right direction.Way to many stupid mistakes and brain explosions in this mob and im pretty sure the main offenders may be in the cenrelink waiting room come october.You cant put brains into statues.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to look up our top 30 and "edited" that post but there is options in there to replace those 3 players. May not be the best ever but better then those 3. I wonder if Hoppa and Napa is still there only so they can play for a contract at another club. Kind of a promise from our club? No other reason for me.
Well if they're playing for a contract at another club (as well as most of the team off-contract) they are not doing themselves any favors...!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Well if they're playing for a contract at another club (as well as most of the team off-contract) they are not doing themselves any favors...!
I know, I'm just at a complete loss to explain why any Coach would keep selecting them? This is my point. Yes we have a shite team but those 3 can atleast be dropped.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our 9, 6, 7 and 1 would add up to less than the contract value of 1 spine player in a decent team, until we change we will continue to underperform, it shouldn’t be a surprise