• Replace Tbaz with another coach at the end of the season

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • Replace Tbaz with Flanagan at the end of the season

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we are the supposed richest club. Why don't we go out and get the best in class? Why don't we have the best scouts for junior talent? Why don't we have the best high performance staff?

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
From an outsider I thought the 1st 20 was really good from your blokes. They were matching the Vermin, FFS you scored first.
BUT you got a really dodgy sin bin....penalty at most. Souffs then did some damage. You also had a heap of penalties against you.

Also you've played 3 more than handy sides in 3 weeks. Flanno did real well so if he builds confidence your 7 is sorted. Burton, Dufty and JAC all played under different structures so hate saying it but need more time to gel.

I 'm hoping you make the 8....was also hoping for Wests, now there's a drama way worse than you blokes have got.

DogDays

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Des's coaching record is fine. Its who he bought to the club (player wise, coach wise &recruitment wise), how he killed off all junior pathways, how he wrecked our salary cap for 5 years via back ended deals & how he promised change but kept it all the same. So many red flags that his coaching record doesn't mean shit compared the cataclysmic damage he did to our club
And this is why he probably should have been left to coach until the end of 2019 with a squad that was of his making. Instead, it allowed the coaches that followed to throw their hands up and blame Des. A diabolical mistake by those leading our club at the time. But I guarantee that Des gets more out of that squad than the coaches that follow.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree with what you're saying to a degree, however his hands are tied with who had at the club already and who was available on the market at this time. I think next year with better dummy half service and an actual strike weapon out wide in Kikau, he will get more out of this roster. I rate burns better than Naden, but agree that both have been underwhelming, especially Naden who is didn't rate from the get go.
but who's fault is that? He was the one who recruited the players on their ability. He recruited Burns and Naden who are mistake prone players. He recruited Duffty. He could've signed a lock forward who could punch through the middle or ball play out the back but instead he keeps using Jackson who's terrible.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have inside info and on good authority that round 11 will be officially renamed the Flanno bowl.
Both tigers and doggies will play for the right to sign him … the only sticking point is that they are no agreed if the loser or the winner gets to get him as their coach

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trent Barrett has 5 games,if he loses all 5 his job as First grade coach is over, Players noticeably not improving ,fading in and out of games, it could be time

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Get this scoop from Phil on the golf course Dave? :-).
Ha ha just read it and think about it, completion of Rd 11 with 1 win, he saves his job , Phil knows and the media will be all over it, it's common-sense, Phils in control

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im guessing Flanno snr is at the top of the candidate list. I can't think of anyone apart from maybe Paul Green that could be a realistic option

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you have a gun player like the Fox who has only been able to score 1 (lucky) try in five games, you seriously have a problem with your game plan, management, and tactics...
The same game plan (whatever that is) for a season and a half that hasn't worked. God forbid he needs to change tactics to suit various teams down the track, I really don't think he has it in him.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The same game plan (whatever that is) for a season and a half that hasn't worked. God forbid he needs to change tactics to suit various teams down the track, I really don't think he has it in him.
Unfortunately I have to agree.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sack Baz... guy has no fukn idea.

THE GUY IS PISS WEAK LEADING A PISS WEAK TEAM AROUND WITH THE DUMBEST FUKN GAME PLAN THINKING HE IS STILL IN PENRITH.

FARRRRRKKKK HIIMMMM OFFFFFF PLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEE FARKKKKKKKK!!!!!