Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And a few players also.!!!

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fmd, had a few mates who support the sea eagles tell me when we signed him, that he was gonna drive us up a wall with his selections and attacking structure and I laughed it off and called them butt hurt cause his time at manly was exposing the shit show of a club that is. And he said just remember my words in a few years and GeeWhiz he was absolutely spot on Barrett is doing my head in more then pay and Hasler ever did when they where coaching us.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fmd, had a few mates who support the sea eagles tell me when we signed him, that he was gonna drive us up a wall with his selections and attacking structure and I laughed it off and called them butt hurt cause his time at manly was exposing the shit show of a club that is. And he said just remember my words in a few years and GeeWhiz he was absolutely spot on Barrett is doing my head in more then pay and Hasler ever did when they where coaching us.
Let’s not get carried away. Frustrating but no way as bad as pay or des at times with shit (des is clearly a better coach just far to stubborn and had become an issue here)

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If we could be gauranteed Burton wouldn't leave and our attacking structure would change. Flanno Snr (as much as I hate to say it) best option head coach and Barrett assistant

Belmore Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I never wanted him. His results at Manly were shit and look at the cattle he had there. Griffin was available at the same time we signed Barrett and that’s who we should have signed. Don’t even start me on the Holbrook saga.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If we could be gauranteed Burton wouldn't leave and our attacking structure would change. Flanno Snr (as much as I hate to say it) best option head coach and Barrett assistant
So you know on the baz and sr flanno story. Apparently they hate each other’s guts so much it’s gone onto a personal level. We will never see that happen

Big Vibe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Let’s not get carried away. Frustrating but no way as bad as pay or des at times with shit (des is clearly a better coach just far to stubborn and had become an issue here)
Bullshit. Win/loss record is far worse under Barrett than the other 2. And don’t use cattle as an excuse because he’s got some now and we look as bad as ever.