• Replace Tbaz with Flanagan at the end of the season

Votes: 14 7.3%

• Total voters

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who merged assassins thread?

Sentiment has changed!

The vote was 86 to 1 and 99% or somthing like that.

Unmerge and let the pricks at the club who browse the forum see what the sentiment is.
What Happened To Assassins thread? I voted on it but now I can't find it anymore, I wrote a reply for it but it wouldn't go through, Have the Mods deleted it or is is merged with another thread ?

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you take a screen shot of the poll results and tweet it to Gus?

Send him a link as well.
[/QUOTE]Yeh, He can hang it up on his wall next to the petition from all the fans at the ground and all the people at Leagues club, all the patrons from the Canterbury Bankstown Laundy Hotels , and all the residents and Business owners in the residents in the Canterbury Bankstown Local Government area

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What Happened To Assassins thread? I voted on it but now I can't find it anymore, I wrote a reply for it but it wouldn't go through, Have the Mods deleted it or is is merged with another thread ?
Merged to this one for whatever reason.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long did Kevin Moore and Dean Pay, last after the fans started calling for their heads?

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Careful what you wish for, if you think Gus is our issue then you would be a bigger issue for our club
I didn't say Gus is our issue. I think it's pretty clear where the issue is. As it's all happening under Gus's watch then he needs to be our solution or at least create one. That's his job.

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Results both here and at Manly speak for themselves. He needs to resign and not be pushed for his own sake. He asks players to own their performances, he must do the same. This is not a wooden spoon roster.

I know Gould loves Barrett, but there must be more going on behind the scenes than Gould is letting on. He looks after no.1 and always has.

This farce at the club taints him as well and I just cannot see him being willing to continue to ride it out.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m all for him going but who do we get in? It’s basically just Flanagan and Morris who don’t fill me with much hope

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m all for him going but who do we get in? It’s basically just Flanagan and Morris who don’t fill me with much hope
Get in Flanno for the remainder of this year only. Extend this for future year(s) depending on results. Get Dean Pay as support coach.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get in Flanno for the remainder of this year only. Extend this for future year(s) depending on results. Get Dean Pay as support coach.
There is 0% chance pay comes back after how he was treated last time. Not sure if I agree with flanno snr but at the moment I think anyone may be better than Barrett

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baz is in the wrong era.
The training sessions of 6 laps of the oval followed by a night at the pub ended in 1986.

Who ever signed him should also be sacked.
I was told their training sessions involve catching the bus down to the local maccas, smashing 10 cheeseburgers then letting the boys run around the playground for 20 minutes.