Ryan Tandy Saga - Stay or Sack ?

What should Bulldgos HQ do with Ryan Tandy ?

• Demand his resignation.

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • Sack him.

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • Drop him indefinetly.

Votes: 33 31.4%
  • Do nothing until court case concludes.

Votes: 41 39.0%
  • Form a lynch mob - Burn him at the stake - Send his limbs to all 4 corners of the country.

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Who's Ryan Tandy again ?

Votes: 6 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubdy

Bite Me
Reaction score
Are we suffering from short-term memory loss?

Guilty or not, the bloke played with a lot more balls last year than most of our team combined. If you ask me, playing soft-cock like some of our forwards and crying "homesick" like Ben Hannant is a bigger crime. Even if he did blow a penalty away for a useless game which shouldn't have been a useless game to make himself a bit more cash, he more than made up for it by his efforts last year when the games actually counted.

Don't get me wrong. If it turns out true, good riddance to him. But until that happens, he's innocent until proven guilty. He deserves at least that much credit.
well said
i agree with you 100 %

sniffy

Waterboy
Reaction score
sack the sack of crap! that sad sack can kiss my sack!

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
WAIT WAIT WAIT! When the court happen and the final verdict occurs i say leave him... i dont know but i see Tandy as Innocent in my mind

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Everyone deserves their day in court. Tandy should be given the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. Close-minded comments like btrain's don't help. If Tandy turns out to be a cheat, turf him I say, but perspective needs to be used and we should let the investigation pan out. However, he should be stood down until the investigation concludes.

BM-dog

Tough person
Reaction score
Usually I think players charged with something should be allowed to keep playing, but since the incident Tandy is alleged to be involved in isn't just an off-field thing but goes to the integrity of the game, I think it would be appropriate for him to stand down until the court case. If he doesn't, the board should suspend him.

Does anyone know what the salary cap implications would be if he's suspended indefinitely? I assume he'd still be counted under the cap but I'm not sure

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Everyone deserves their day in court. Tandy should be given the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. Close-minded comments like btrain's don't help. If Tandy turns out to be a cheat, turf him I say, but perspective needs to be used and we should let the investigation pan out. However, he should be stood down until the investigation concludes.
Pish-posh !

Serial killers are just misunderstood people with difficult pasts.
Thieves are victims of hard times and need.
Drink drivers site mitigating circumstances.

Let's give them all their day in court ... and we'll all go away knowing we'll be more the wiser in the future.

Let me guess .... Tandy was "made" to do lie.

I will NOT be as forgiving.
I've been here before.

Club 1st - Team 2nd - Ryan Tandy as distant f*cking LAST !

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought we had already been through this, I hate recycled soap opera's.

lukesdogs

Armchair Coach
Reaction score
innocent until proven guilty however i think he will be pushsing crap up a hill to prove his innocents

if the dogs look at what manly did with brett stewart last year he played whill he waited for his court case but he got injured which put him out for the year i dont know why thay would sack him that would be pointless as if proven innocent some other club would snatch him up so lets just see what happens i am sure the doggies big boys know more that what we do and will do the right thing

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ffs

This innocent until proven guilty crap is for the courts, not the club

Look at the footage, any person that isnt wearing rose coloured glasses can see he's guilty. Dont be so naive

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Suspend until his court hearing.

Pending that we will either terminate his contract or continue to play him.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Gamebreaker - I will not have you infiltrate and spam this thread with logic and/or rationale .... thank you very much !

This is a thread for wanton rants and half-baked solutions !

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
Regardless if he gets off in court, even blind Freddy can see he is guilty and I don't want that sh!t in our club!

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Drop him indefintly.

He should be given a chance to fairly fight his case.

If we find out he lied to the club and the police further damaging our reputation we have worked so hard to fix, then my vote changes to lynch mob

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He's guilty otherwise this charge wouldn't have come about.
Say what now? lol

Really.... no one who has been charged has been found not guilty??

There was this player once..cant remember his name ... last name Stewart I think, plays for Manly... something about charges for sexual assault......

Status
Not open for further replies.