Official Ryan James and chn to raiders?

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Titans paid overs for James and he's injury prone. He's not going to be on much more than 500k, if that. You shouldn't spread miss information around on the forums because you feed people with conspiracy theories. The exact figures don't matter, but saying the numbers you did do (massively inaccurate).
Hahaha this whole forum is made up from mis information mate because most of the rumour and innuendo comes from the low class shit talking journos who invent the mis information and gossip only to justify their salaries and over inflated egos. Do the names Hooper, Rothfield, Kent mean anything to you?

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We need to sign Jack Hethrington

He stood up to JWH and won the battle

JWH refusal to shake his hand after the siren confirms he lose the battle fkn sook
Ive loved Jack Hethrington for a couple of years now watching him play at the Panthers the bloke has some serious mongrel in him and JWH isn’t the first tough guy to cop a serve from Hethro Ive seen him stand up to a few other so called hard men of the NRL in his short career thus far and love it to watch it! He reminds me of a young Luke O’Donnell.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

JWH refusal to shake his hand after the siren confirms he lose the battle fkn sook
Only issue is his run metres. Dunno if it's an error but stats say 5 runs for 46m, yet makes 31/35 tackles

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Na. James reported to be joining the Raiders for 400k a year. CHN is on around that. Raiders would of just matched what we were paying him. They're both combined under 1m.
Yes and pigs fly.

Dragons and warriors wanted chn. They would pay big $ and no way he took 400k a year. Your delusional. He might of been shitty but he didn’t take pay cuts leaving us.

James was on 700k at Titans. No doubt he won’t get that but he’s not on half ffs.

No offence I don’t exactly think your someone who should speak about salary’s etc.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Yes and pigs fly.

Dragons and warriors wanted chn. They would pay big $ and no way he took 400k a year. Your delusional. He might of been shitty but he didn’t take pay cuts leaving us.

James was on 700k at Titans. No doubt he won’t get that but he’s not on half ffs.

No offence I don’t exactly think your someone who should speak about salary’s etc.

I can't remember when James has played more then 5 or 6 games straight... Hasn't he been out for 3 years basically with season ending injuries?

You would think he would dead set be lucky to be on minimum wages but who knows these days clubs pay ridiculous amounts.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
conspiracy tin foil hat on

titans making room for fifita

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a feeling we are going to end up with Bryce Cartwright...

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score

100% this kid has a little c### about him. He is what we need . Our pack is soft as fuck.

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't remember when James has played more then 5 or 6 games straight... Hasn't he been out for 3 years basically with season ending injuries?

You would think he would dead set be lucky to be on minimum wages but who knows these days clubs pay ridiculous amounts.
He cut his hair and lost his strength pretty much. Once he lost his long locks his career started going backwards.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
100% this kid has a little c### about him. He is what we need . Our pack is soft as fuck.
He had like 5 runs for 45m though... That's what the stats say anyways

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Barrett would have a relationship with him from his first time in Penrith and worked with his uncle.....
Yeah it's a worry I mean he the only positive I could see him having for us would be if Jackson remains on the right edge, we are behind and need points so bring Cartwright on for him and roll the dice in attack haha. Again not something I'd want at all lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ryan James has never played SOO mate, he has been the 18th man a couple of times but has never actually made the final 17 just thought I’d mention it.
No worries.

That makes it even worse that he was on so much money at the Tits. Apparently a rather big pay cut to go to the Raiders and considering the amount of time on the sidelines justified....of course a medical has to be done...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Played his first NRL game half way through 2010 so since then he has played 144 games for the Titans