rumour re James Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Michael used to be good value on this forum, now you've turned into a gronk poster like most of the gronks that raid this forum.. This place used to be pretty good back in the day.
Then go somewhere else. All of your 157 posts with that account have basically been whinging about how much this place sucks. You should have just stayed banned.

dogslyfe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
apparently we are shopping james graham around to other clubs.

i have a very reliable source who told me this morning, and that it is all part of hasler's shake up at the club

herp
It's funny you mention it slip because the other day I heard apparently we are shopping james graham around to other clubs.

i have a very reliable source who told me this morning, and that it is all part of hasler's shake up at the club

herp

shmozzle

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
this site is losing credability with the amount of school kids on here.
a joke or a gee up is cool, im the king of a gee up, but honestly it is embarrassing this thread dont you think?
i think it's embarrassing that you are making a big deal out of it. if you don't like the way a thread is going, then don't keep going into it. or just ignore the troll posts, it isn't difficult, and don't say you shouldn't have to do that, because it's their site just as much as it is yours.

Dean Pay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Shock horror , a gee up is bringing the site into disrepute . It's only a
Matter of time until all the marry an Asian girl
Advertisement companies at the bottom of the page will retract their sponsorship as the class
Of the site has Diminished to allowing gee up blogs .

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
This thread is like a 10 yr old boy chucking a fart inside a group of 8 yr old girls.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Then go somewhere else. All of your 157 posts with that account have basically been whinging about how much this place sucks. You should have just stayed banned.
i'm sorry? did you say whinging?
ok sir, ban me.. then i'll stay banned.

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
butthurt must be the new in thing here... one person uses it then the whole forum starts using it.

aren't you all cute.. using a word consistently in every situation and thinking you're creative and cute.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
butthurt must be the new in thing here... one person uses it then the whole forum starts using it.

aren't you all cute.. using a word consistently in every situation and thinking you're creative and cute.

Seriously though I don't mind when people post about the forums recent form etc. But nobody would notice if you ceased to post again, so it's safe to assume nobody cares about your little butthurt hissy fit. If you don't like the place, gtfo? You clearly have nothing to gain by continuing to spend time here

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Seriously though I don't mind when people post about the forums recent form etc. But nobody would notice if you ceased to post again, so it's safe to assume nobody cares about your little butthurt hissy fit. If you don't like the place, gtfo? You clearly have nothing to gain by continuing to spend time here
i'm sorry, who said i was mad? pure assumption based. come again when you have fact to back up your theory.
oh and just quietly i just made a comment directed at something that was stupid and poor form(even if it was baiting others).
oh and hissy fits aren't something i'm known for. k?

i also never knew that making such a comment would get so many people annoyed and jump straight to the rescue of poor old slip.. he's a grown man, he can defend his own e-cred.. he doesn't need children like you to back him up. if he had a problem he'd reply.

oh and the form of this place is pretty bad. atleast theyre consistently lame and idiotic.. i'll give them some credit for that.

kthx

Status
Not open for further replies.