RUMOUR: Latrell Mitchell Consolidated Thread

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nathan Brown signed a similar contract with Newcastle where the club could terminate his contract at any time, with Pay, if both parties signed and agreed on an extension with some parameters set in, then im sure its not unreasonable and can be enforced. Pay would have to believe in his ability to coach and get good results, I don't think for a second he was contemplating getting the wooden spoon this year, otherwise he wouldn't have signed that contract.
Atm its all hearsay, will be an interesting time ahead with our upcoming draw...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’m not saying there is a clause I have no idea.
I’m saying if there is any clause about performance then we have grounds to sack as the only performance is shit performance we have seen.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
There is no clause. And I dont think any other club has such a clause in any contract.
I'm pretty sure you cannot put a performance clause in a coaches contract.

It'd be an unfair dismissal case ripe for the picking.

How can you enforce a performance clause, when its the team and players doing the work!?!

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure you cannot put a performance clause in a coaches contract.

It'd be an unfair dismissal case ripe for the picking.

How can you enforce a performance clause, when its the team and players doing the work!?!
It’s called a Key Performance Indicator and yes it is legal

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
After watching Origin 2

Speed kills
Get T Turbo

His bro Jake is probably the most skilful player in the game today

1mil
They aren't going to come to the Bulldogs when that's the offer they're going to get from the Sea Eagles.. we have to offer 1.2m for Tom and 1m for Jake +/- 100k on each.. ~5 year deals for both of them, 11m package - ideally i'd like Tom for 6 and Jake for 4 years starting from 2021.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While there at it offer 5 years 5 million to Damien Cook, worth every cent. I would honestly rather get him before Mitchell, seen Mitchell have a bad game but have never seen Cook have a bad one.
Cook will be 30 in 2021

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tommy T is a footballer. Probably one of the purest I have seen in a long long time.

Craves the ball, and will go looking for it. Quick, gets amongst it.

Would throw a million at him and his brother without hesitation.
a million each?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Manly will sell locks of Haslers hair to the fanbase before they lose the Trbojevic brothers. They strike me as the sort of lads who would take less money to play with Manly and stay local.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who ever we go for, we are going to have to pay overs for. Or longer contracts.

No player in there right mind is going to come to this bottom feeder club for the same or close to the same money he can get from another decent club.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They aren't going to come to the Bulldogs when that's the offer they're going to get from the Sea Eagles.. we have to offer 1.2m for Tom and 1m for Jake +/- 100k on each.. ~5 year deals for both of them, 11m package - ideally i'd like Tom for 6 and Jake for 4 years starting from 2021.
I dont think its a given manly can offer them those $$ with dce and marry t on big $$

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how many players from the top 30 would be on the minimum wage ?, if manly are going to be paying the top 4 1m each hard to see how you can have a squad that can win the comp. numbers just cant work

A

Alexander the Great

Turbo brothers
Damian cook
Cam Munster

Now they are close to million dollar players and a team you can build a team around. Not Mitchell.
We had cam munster for nothing. Noel told him he was not fit for us just like Latrell.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
$12m/5years, $1.2m each/yr.

If we want marquee players, we have to pay for them.