Rugby league world cup

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You prance around saying you’re Lebanese when you are Indian or at least pretending to be. Samoans are intrinsically connected to Samoa even when not born there. Don’t speak on things you don’t understand
Is this delusion?
There is nothing about me that is Indian. I have never said I’m Indian. My pic is in my avatar

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You prance around saying you’re Lebanese when you are Indian or at least pretending to be. Samoans are intrinsically connected to Samoa even when not born there. Don’t speak on things you don’t understand
Samoans intrinsically connected to Samoa yet lick the milky tit of Australia.
Sorry it’s a joke that Samoa have only one person born in Samoa and not even raised there and then say F australia the country I grew up in in Samoan.

you are sooooooooo lucky that Putin isn’t the Aussie president because he would get the shits at this

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Samoans intrinsically connected to Samoa yet lick the milky tit of Australia.
Sorry it’s a joke that Samoa have only one person born in Samoa and not even raised there and then say F australia the country I grew up in in Samoan.

you are sooooooooo lucky that Putin isn’t the Aussie president because he would get the shits at this
FUCK OFF IDIOT
Is this delusion?
There is nothing about me that is Indian. I have never said I’m Indian. My pic is in my avatar
Cool story Nasheed