Rugby League World Cup - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yer had a really strong year for Salford this year
He should have been in the original 17 and provides good utility value if Tagos body didn't hold up or if he had to move to back row from injury ...

Last edited:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So i just caught up with the thread, didnt realise it was a 12.30(9.30 for me)start GO THE LEBS :hearteyes:
Reading the posts I see Killer killed it but came off with a head knock? Hope he is ok I fucking love this kid.
Rajab pretty good too, definite option for if/when Flanno doesn't cut it?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
So i just caught up with the thread, didnt realise it was a 12.30(9.30 for me)start GO THE LEBS :hearteyes:
Reading the posts I see Killer killed it but came off with a head knock? Hope he is ok I fucking love this kid.
Rajab pretty good too, definite option for if/when Flanno doesn't cut it?
I've posted his stats if you want a look.

Put Avo on show

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This game proved that Averillo and Flanagan should be nowhere Reserve Grade, and are park footballers at best. We should rip up their contracts and let them join the list of Waddell, Allan, Okunbor, Burns and Seumanufagai. Josh Jackson can see out his last season in the blue and white. I don't know what's the situation with Thompson. BBO and Alamoti have proved enough that they deserve to be resigned and are future guns.

NoChance

Waterboy
Reaction score
Credit to Moses his class was key in Lebanon three try's. Rajab looked dangerous but his passing needs improvement. Hope Kiraz is ok