Rugby League World Cup - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Australia play like that against Nz they’re a real chance of getting knocked off

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
RLWC needs some upsets or this whole tournament will be a flop from an entertainment perspective.

Here is what I'd like to see.

Kiwis upset Kangaroos.

England/Tonga upset Kiwis in the final.

Bar NZ none of the other teams can beat the Kangaroos with the halves they have.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
JAC shows what he can do in a decent team plus the leadership and passion he brings. Wonder if Fittler picks him next year or is looking to lose another series.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Truly Lebanon the short kicks aren’t working..i know your coach is a Rugby coach..so please send him a message..you are giving the Aussies a 30 metre start!
true bro, aussies where on the 50m line on the 2nd play

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
JAC shows what he can do in a decent team plus the leadership and passion he brings. Wonder if Fittler picks him next year or is looking to lose another series.
He spoke well about his SOO non-selection in the MOM interview after the game. Champion.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cleary is so overrated man

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leadership is paramount in any team sport. And he brings bundles of it. It’s a dynamic that can t be coached. I’m not a fan of him solely being a captain of our club purely in game management with the refs, but co captaincy is the best thing moving forward atm

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Leadership is paramount in any team sport. And he brings bundles of it. It’s a dynamic that can t be coached. I’m not a fan of him solely being a captain of our club purely in game management with the refs, but co captaincy is the best thing moving forward atm
JAC is the face of the club and should be the face of the NRL I think the captain picks himself, their is generally one person who the team looks to, one to follow. From the outside it looks like JAC.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How did Kiraz play? Haven't heard a word about him although i did see him in the highlights for some of Josh's tries and he was uber slow lol. Hopefully people stop calling for him to play fullback.
Hard to play in the spine with that Lebanese pack bro. Kiraz is always good, 100% effort player and cares about the result.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How did Kiraz play? Haven't heard a word about him although i did see him in the highlights for some of Josh's tries and he was uber slow lol. Hopefully people stop calling for him to play fullback.
I love Kiraz but I think he'd make a better center than fullback.