Rugby League Live 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
To defuse bomb's, context it by pressing triangle, for xbox I think it's Y. Try putting players through holes or keeping passing until your winger and try and break through opposition defence. If not, kick deep into their half, good defence set and try your luck with a kick on last.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
For the contesting bombs, when do I press Y? Is there a certain time before I'm meant to press it or is it up to luck?

Losing out to oppositions through intercept and bomb tries. >:(

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the contesting bombs, when do I press Y? Is there a certain time before I'm meant to press it or is it up to luck?

Losing out to oppositions through intercept and bomb tries. >:(
I usually select my fullback on the last and run to where the bomb is and when the circle starts getting small, hold y and don't let go

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have not lost online in ages just had a crazy game against some random who picked souths, End to end for the whole game went to extra time at 10-10 we both got cms away from scoring trys and both missed field goals finished as a draw

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
So annoyed with this game lol -.- either I'm **** or the game is farked :P

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
So annoyed with this game lol -.- either I'm **** or the game is farked :P
Don't worry, I felt the same about it. Finally getting use to the game and actually winning matches.

Currently on Professional, think ill restart my career when I finish this season and go onto Veteran.

They weren't lying when they said this game had a steep learning curve! :p

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
LOL!

It's time for the Anzac test match, and a few Dogs players got picked along with some odd inclusions.

1. Ben Barba
3. Collin Best
5. Steve Turner
6. Kris Keating
7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Lote Tuqiri
11. Anthony Tupou
14. Chris Lawrence
15. Brent Tate
16. Michael Gordon
17. Shaun Berrigan

F*ck me, they sure don't watch a lot of League when they complied this game together, can't imagine what NZ will have in their side, guess ill go find out..

Just noticed the reverses are all Centres and Wingers… f*cking idiots, guess I'm simming this match.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rep matches are ***d. They're all like that. I skipped all of them. Waste of time.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
Don't worry, I felt the same about it. Finally getting use to the game and actually winning matches.

Currently on Professional, think ill restart my career when I finish this season and go onto Veteran.

They weren't lying when they said this game had a steep learning curve! :p
It's just my defence lmao its fucking terrible.

the_crusader

I'm a big blob of LARD
Reaction score
the 20 min games are much harder than the 10 min games

fatigue comes into play very quickly in these games

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
[SUP][/SUP]Only like 5 players or so actually look like themselves in the Bulldogs side. I've been going through the players that look pretty poor and are creating my own versions of them. Here are some of the ones I've done so far:

http://i48.tinypic.com/e5l1f7.jpg (Tim Lafai)
http://i46.tinypic.com/65729l.jpg (Sam Kasiano)
http://i50.tinypic.com/fjkc21.jpg (Kris Keating)
http://i47.tinypic.com/nlakbp.jpg (Josh Reynolds)

Even had a shot at creating SBW:

http://i45.tinypic.com/2j2hpab.jpg
Your Lafai, Kas and SBW are awesome. Player creator is sick apart from the fact you can't edit age or nationality. Massive flaw.

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
why does the fullback sometimes run away from the player who has made a break? like he just lets them run straight through.. and it never lets me break out of tackles but the opposition always can

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
why does the fullback sometimes run away from the player who has made a break? like he just lets them run straight through.. and it never lets me break out of tackles but the opposition always can
I always break out of tackles, You need to select your fullback by hitting l1 and l2 yourself so you can make the tackle

Harby

Trance Family
Reaction score
I always break out of tackles, You need to select your fullback by hitting l1 and l2 yourself so you can make the tackle
I always get dominated in my 20 (on professional) and end up with sh!t field possession the whole time until I make a break lol.. how do you break tackles? I'm under the impression that you point R upwards..

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I always get dominated in my 20 (on professional) and end up with sh!t field possession the whole time until I make a break lol.. how do you break tackles? I'm under the impression that you point R upwards..
Right analog pull it backwards, Upwards is to palm

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
When do you pull backward to break out of the tackle?

Never seems to work for me, I can palm off the opposition but can't seem to time the tackle break.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Started a season on Legend. Was 2-10. Have now won 2 in a row and making my charge for the 8!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I played it at my bro in law's house it's al right but the controls are hard to get used to

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has to be one of the worst games I have ever played

Will be trading it in after less than a week owning it...

The Gameplay makes no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.