Opinion Royce Hunt and Franklin Pele

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NO :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: THIS FUCKING DUMB CLUB. hes a flop anyways, pele is better!

AT LEAST I GOT FRANKLIN PELE THE BEAST :triumph::kissingsmiling:

Royce Hunt you are a bloody bastard

kind regards,

Don't worry we signed pele and my last favourite player off-contract is HERMAN ESE'ESE! :astonished::anguished::relaxed::smirk::smileycat::persevere:

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NO :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: THIS FUCKING DUMB CLUB. hes a flop anyways, pele is better!

AT LEAST I GOT FRANKLIN PELE THE BEAST :triumph::kissingsmiling:

Royce Hunt you are a bloody bastard

kind regards,

Don't worry we signed pele and my last favourite player off-contract is HERMAN ESE'ESE! :astonished::anguished::relaxed::smirk::smileycat::persevere:
that was unexpected…

red-dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hunt would have been a good signing, but i guess with us bringing in Sutton, Pele & still having Thompson coming back (maybe) we have enough props for 2023.

Malla

Reaction score
Royce Hunt is OK, nothing special. He is exciting to watch sometimes when he makes breaks and scores tries, but he doesn't work hard. His stats are no better then Patolo. He reminds me of Rhys Martin

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Royce Hunt is OK, nothing special. He is exciting to watch sometimes when he makes breaks and scores tries, but he doesn't work hard. His stats are no better then Patolo. He reminds me of Rhys Martin
Patolo needs a full year in Reggie’s to get plenty of K’s in the legs and fill out a bit. He’s just a lightweight at present & continues to get dominated in each hit up he does.

Malla

Reaction score
Patolo needs a full year in Reggie’s to get plenty of K’s in the legs and fill out a bit. He’s just a lightweight at present & continues to get dominated in each hit up he does.
Patolo has obviously been impacted by all his head knocks. If he doesn’t improve immensely over this off season he won’t crack first grade for a while

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Patolo hasn't improved at all from this time last season. He had a decent last game against the Tigers when we thrashed them last year but hasn't really aimed up this year

Whether it's the head knocks that zapped his confidence, we need more from him. If he is coming off the bench we need impact from him and we get nothing