Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
what a rort!

Panthers no try decision a day light robbery.

Broncos getting all the help yet again from the refs , if last week wasnt controversial.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone else see the no try ruling against the Panthers? Could have sworn that the Broncos player knocked the ball out rather than Wallace dropping it.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I just posted a thread at the same time (delete my one please mods)
Zee's post is better :D, but yeah they were robbed. Watch a ball get knocked down in general play 'accidentally' later and it will be called a knock on... I have Glenn as first try scorer so i wasnt to upset lol. Imagine if you had Tamou! id be blowing up deluxe.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just posted a thread at the same time (delete my one please mods)
Zee's post is better :D, but yeah they were robbed. Watch a ball get knocked down in general play 'accidentally' later and it will be called a knock on... I have Glenn as first try scorer so i wasnt to upset lol.

the video ref is surely un aware of the rules or he should be investigated for corruption.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I just posted one too. Sutton rules try on field and the Muppet in the bunker says no. Now Broncos have scored.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
the video ref is surely un aware of the rules or he should be investigated for corruption.
Unfortunately mostly they are just clueless. Did anyone hear the explanation?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Jesus. How do the broncos end up on the right side of so many bad calls. Last week Milford kicked the winning field goal after knocking on. Now this.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunately mostly they are just clueless. Did anyone hear the explanation?
unintentional from josh mcguire and hence a knock on.

fucken spastic , it went back even wallace dropped it , how can a knock on go backwards?

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've seen some bullshit calls but that one takes the cake.

They had half a look at it, unbelievable. If I was the Penrith captain I would have walked my team off, fuck that.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I just flicked it on. Will have to wait for the replay. Sorry the first reply to this thread isn't a hit more interesting! Haha

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
unintentional from josh mcguire and hence a knock on.

fucken spastic , it went back even wallace dropped it , how can a knock on go backwards?
Unintentional? Okay let's put that one in the memory banks for the next time it happens.

According to the rule book; a knock on is ruled when the ball is propelled towards the opponents goal line by the hand or arm while playing at the ball. So obviously ruling was a loose carry as the only player who knocked it on was the Broncos defender, yet they got the scrum feed. ANOTHER grey area ruling by the bunker.

Broncos getting another leg up by the officials yet again. I think Sutton believes he is reffing the Dogs, such is the delight on his face at the awarding of yet another penalty to the Broncos.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
this will do me.

strip rewarded against panthers when broncos were trying to pass.

Fucken hell!

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too bad Roberts is toooooo fast to play for us!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Unintentional? Okay let's put that one in the memory banks for the next time it happens.

According to the rule book; a knock on is ruled when the ball is propelled towards the opponents goal line by the hand or arm while playing at the ball. So obviously ruling was a loose carry as the only player who knocked it on was the Broncos defender, yet they got the scrum feed. ANOTHER grey area ruling by the bunker.

Broncos getting another leg up by the officials yet again. I think Sutton believes he is reffing the Dogs, such is the delight on his face at the awarding of yet another penalty to the Broncos.
should have been playon even if it was unintentional.

playon means panthers scored.

absolute rort for a neutral fan watching this game.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do refs get bonuses or free KFC for going to the video ref?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
if Mbye is worth 800ks , kody nikorima is worth 1.6 million.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Panthers should of got Widdop. They need a running 5/8 with a good enough kicking game to back up Cleary.

Will also be interesting to see what they do with the hooker position with Wallace turning 32 this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.