Official Round 9 v Raiders Match Discussion

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is what you call we had no halfback to steer the team to winnning multiple times we had the chance to get so many points yet we shat ourselves

Well done boys we can’t string a fkn win twice in a row since two years ago
Flanagan was missing in action but it’s not his fault it’s the coach

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who do we try there? The likes of Kiraz and Casey are not available for fg. The only top 30 backs available are Katoa, Toia and Alamoti. I agree that this combo of Averillo and Naden is appalling.
I’d honestly put okunbour in ge atleast runs hard and a big body. Naden is a fucking cat with no iq what so ever! I’d put a second rower in as a centre. Av provides fucking nothing atall and gets dominated both attack and defence. He is seriously not a first grade player

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The good:
- Finally some kicks into space for our speedsters. Didn't end up getting much from them, but it was close, and it gives future opponents something new to think about.
- Jackson was less involved in attack, and when he was he actually looked reasonably good.

The bad:
- Absolutely everything else

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The standard of refereeing all round is ridiculous!
Bunker needs to look at an obvious error 10 times when it’s clear after the first look
So many calls against us again :cry:
Why I don’t watch NRL so much it’s just so determined by the referee
The 6 again is ridiculous! Scrap the rule!

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% Naden needs to get tested on something for sure why the fuck wouldn’t let the ball go dead there
He's just a dumb footlballer. Like JMK. There's nothing you can do about it. They're just fucking dumb

That was a momentum killer right there. Naden had a shocking game. Kiraz has to take his spot in Rd 11. He's basically the same player just 1000x better

dave123

Waterboy
Reaction score
You can’t keep giving Barrett a pass. He sighed a lot of these players. The biggest problem at the club at the moment is Trent. Dude is clueless.
I don’t think Barrett is telling the players to drop the ball every set miss takells and stand and look at each other with stupid looks on their faces

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well raiders did fade as usual, didnt score a try in the second half. But our attack wasnt good enough to make them pay.