Official Round 9 v Raiders Match Discussion

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jackson was always going to come back.

To see whether Barrett has learnt is whether or not he's actually going to stop Jackson going into first receiver

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
CNK (out of form)
Cotric (out of form)
Timoko
Rapana
Papalii
Tapine
Young
Starling
CHN
Horsburgh

Raiders still have a decent team.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That Raiders team is still decent. I wouldn’t be getting too cocky. We are lucky Jack is out.

They’re finally getting the media pressure on them, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they give it to us.
If we had that 6 7 9 you wouldn’t be saying that lmao

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that Raiders side is deffo beatable but what worries me is the fact they are in a similar situation to us, desperate for a win, on paper we should be winning this realistically and ill be gutted if we dont. Its gonna come down to who wants it more, if we show the effort from last week, we ll win, if we play and have spells where we are shit like we have this year, they will win, the crowd will be right behind them at home, massive game for us this.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Shit officials, we start with It all against us… BUT for first time this year, I actually go into this game with great optimism after what we saw v Rorters … logo kissers are on BIG time.. follow JAC boys, the FOX will show you the way.!!!!

WE WIN THIS.. two on the TROT!!

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not confident of a win with this one either. Remember we tend to play teams into form, and form is the only thing stopping the Raiders at the moment.

Elliott at #9 is puzzling.

Hope we win though given there are 3 ex Bulldogs at Raiders who will want to give it to us.

That Raiders team is still decent. I wouldn’t be getting too cocky. We are lucky Jack is out.

They’re finally getting the media pressure on them, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they give it to us.
Totally agree. On paper they are a very capable side and should be much higher up the ladder than currently are.

But still very much can spank a side if they turn up to play.