Official Round 9 v Raiders Match Discussion

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you can still get us at $2 on sportsbet

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I did hope that Baz would have learnt from last week and I have zero confidence that Jackson will change.

If we lose to the faiders there is no coming back.

Last edited:

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Frawley is at Sam Walker level of defensive liability. Elliot at 9 shows where the raiders are at and how bad a coach Stuart is
Why wouldn’t he have starling at hooker that’s bizarre but good for us anyhow

Spudowsky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Josh Jackson is a must in our side. I do agree with many others on here that he stifles our attack but Barrett doesn’t have to run our attack through him, we just need our halves to play first receiver and leave JJ to do what he does best

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why wouldn’t he have starling at hooker that’s bizarre but good for us anyhow
I haven't watched a single Raiders game but I assume it's because he doesn't want to play Starling for 80 minutes but wants him there at the end. Looks like Starling played 63 minutes last week.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliott scored over 100 SC points starting at hooker thankyou very much.
Yeah he caught up with his old mate Lichaa last week. After discussing the fellatio expertise of Lichaa's former partner they got down to business and discussed what it takes to be a top level NRL hooker.

Elliott ignored everything he said. Hence the hundred supercoach points

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh Jackson is a must in our side. I do agree with many others on here that he stifles our attack but Barrett doesn’t have to run our attack through him, we just need our halves to play first receiver and leave JJ to do what he does best
He doesn’t have to run his attack through him but he does run everything through him ffs.

That is what they worked on all off-season. Jackson cannot help himself but get in the way.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I haven't watched a single Raiders game but I assume it's because he doesn't want to play Starling for 80 minutes but wants him there at the end. Looks like Starling played 63 minutes last week.
That is the best explanation available, earlier in the season he had Frawley starting 9 for the first 20 in a couple of games.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jackson back at lock, great.

Looks like JAC won't see much ball again after Jackson struggles to distribute the ball quickly to Burton who will be stuck with no options and get jammed by the Raiders center.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There really shouldn’t be excuses and this is more than winnable. This is probably the weakest side we will face this year. We should be winning this and winning it well however if we actually do that is a whole different matter.

1. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad
2. Nick Cotric
3. Jarrod Croker
4. Matthew Timoko
5. Jordan Rapana
6.Matt Frawley
7. Brad Schneider
8. Josh Papali'i
9.Adam Elliott
10. Joseph Tapine
11. Hudson Young
12. Elliott Whitehead
13. Ryan Sutton

14. Tom Starling
15. Corey Harawira-Naera
16. Sebastian Kris
17. Corey Horsburgh

18. Harry Rushton
19.Emre Guler
20. Xavier Savage
21. Trey Mooney
22. Sam Williams
23. James Schiller
24. Peter Hola

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
That Raiders team is still decent. I wouldn’t be getting too cocky. We are lucky Jack is out.

They’re finally getting the media pressure on them, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they give it to us.