Official Round 9 v Raiders Match Discussion

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yup Raiders Smelly decent into Adumbness started when Adumb Smelliot started at the club!
Your post shows a total disregard for facts. They sucked last year and Elliott is slowly turning them around. These things take time.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your post shows a total disregard for facts. They sucked last year and Elliott is slowly turning them around. These things take time.
This is the kennel my good sir!! Facts do not belong here like Smelliot did not belong at the dogs!!! And he is dumbening the Raiders.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
This is the kennel my good sir!! Facts do not belong here like Smelliot did not belong at the dogs!!! And he is dumbening the Raiders.
He is carrying the Raiders on his broad shoulders, good sir.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Raiders finished 10th last year - hardly good. By comparison, they finished 5th in 2020 and 4th in 2019. They are just continuing a downward slide which started long before Elliott arrived at the club. Elliott's form has been really good and he almost lifted a lackluster team to victory last week.....to suggest he is the problem is either half assed reverse trolling, or just plain daft.

As for Elliott's prospects of litigation, you just countered your own argument. He absolutely could have sued. He chose not to because he found another club and doing so would have only led to a drawn out legal battle which would have been a distraction for both the player, and the club he still loves.

Overall, your post scores very highly on the dopeometer.
LMAO Dope-o-metre. Thats pretty good for you.

Do you have an idea how litigation and preservation works in a legal context? I think not because you'd be able to understand what I'm saying. It does take a few functioning brain cells though hehe.

We are know you actually supported Elliott, then boxed yourself into becoming the guy that supports all the shit cunts for lols.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
LMAO Dope-o-metre. Thats pretty good for you.

Do you have an idea how litigation and preservation works in a legal context? I think not because you'd be able to understand what I'm saying. It does take a few functioning brain cells though hehe.

We are know you actually supported Elliott, then boxed yourself into becoming the guy that supports all the shit cunts for lols.
Yes, I do. And Elliott had a watertight case, had he decided to pursue it. I understand what you were saying, the issue is it was logically flawed because you got up on the dopey side of the bed this morning. Hace another cappuccino, mate. Ask them to make it an extra strong one.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why wouldnt you use Wakeham for the last 5 mins and have BBO playing reserves progressing his game as the year roles on?
Seriously, what am I missing?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes, I do. And Elliott had a watertight case, had he decided to pursue it. I understand what you were saying, the issue is it was logically flawed because you got up on the dopey side of the bed this morning. Hace another cappuccino, mate. Ask them to make it an extra strong one.
You are either:

1. Related to Elliot

2. Trolling

3. Attracted to him sexually

Can’t think of any other reason to like Elliot as a footy player.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cooked..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You are either:

1. Related to Elliot

2. Trolling

3. Attracted to him sexually

Can’t think of any other reason to like Elliot as a footy player.
How about...

4. He's a really talented player and won 3 Dally M points last week...?

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
not to be negative but i have a bad feeling about this game i don’t know what it is
You're not alone :sweatsmile: think we're gonna get our asses handed to us. A solid win would be fantastic, but TK meltdown if we lose would be just as good

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
was kinda hoping for some re assurance but that’ll do
Don't be down.... a win would only further gloss over Barrett's deficiencies.....each loss moves us closer to a real coach.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think if we keep Canbra to less points than us then we will win.

Always a Bulldog
We seem to be able to score 16 points, so if we can meet our best and get to 16 and then make sure that Canberra score less than us, we could be in with a chance maybe...