OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tigers fans so delusional hope we pump them this week. They thought Turuva had a amazing game but for me apart from that one fluke flick pass he was pretty shit and very dumb with multiple times where he should've cut in for a try or into space he decides to run straight at 4 players in front of him.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tigers fans so delusional hope we pump them this week. They thought Turuva had a amazing game but for me apart from that one fluke flick pass he was pretty shit and very dumb with multiple times where he should've cut in for a try or into space he decides to run straight at 4 players in front of him.
Tbh that's a pretty poor take on Turuva's game tonight.
He is a great buy for the tiges they have fucken Naden and several other average backs lol

ShepardDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is a great buy for the tiges they have fucken Naden and several other average backs lol
Honestly maybe it was a shit take based on emotion and the fact I watched in patches so who am I to speak on if he had a shit game and yes I agree it will be a good buy due to their backs they currently have and the money he was reportedly signed for.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is a must win game for the Dogs in term of legitimacy for 2024…. Tigs will come in equally confident of victory but if our current momentum stands for something this year, it’s a game we need to overcome and get the 2pts. If we drop this game, it’s not the end of the world but we take a step back.

I get the feeling there will be a good crowd out at Accor off the back of good vibes and getting ourselves back into the top 8 so hopefully it spurs us on.

Micko

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He is an upgrade on what they have based on current form. But he is a rookie in one of the best systems the game has seen. Remember Stains looked good in that system too. At the Tigers he is ordinary.

Micko

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The tigers team compared to ours on paper

Our backline is much better.
The halves is close, but Burton is better than the others. Maybe a tie.
Fullback and hooker close as well. We probably have the better fullback and they have the better hooker.
Forwards. They have better middles. We have better edge forwards. Bench favours them.

It’s a close game on paper. We need to stop their go forward and keep API quiet. Kick long and win the effort areas. Our backs should score plenty given enough ball.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
v Wests Tigers
Sat May 4 2024, 3:00pm
at Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park / Wanngal

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

17. Blake Taaffe 2. Jacob Kiraz 3. Bronson Xerri 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Matt Burton 7. Drew Hutchison 8. Max King 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Josh Curran 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Jaeman Salmon 13. Kurt Mann

14. Bailey Hayward 15. Samuel Hughes 16. Kurtis Morrin 22. Jacob Preston

19. Blake Wilson 20. Poasa Faamausili

Wests Tigers

1. Jahream Bula 2. Charlie Staines 3. Brent Naden 4. Justin Olam 5. Solomon Alaimalo 6. Lachlan Galvin 7. Aidan Sezer 8. Stefano Utoikamanu 18. Jake Simpkin 10. David Klemmer 11. Isaiah Papali'i 12. Samuela Fainu 13. John Bateman

14. Latu Fainu 15. Alex Twal 16. Alex Seyfarth 17. Fonua Pole

19. Starford To'a 20. Asu Kepaoa

Referees: Kasey Badger;Sideline Officials: Drew Oultram, Jon Stone;Video Referees: Gerard Sutton;

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.