OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This isn’t an easy win, and I think the odds aren’t reflective of that… the tigers are confident and they should be given they’ve shown they can mix it with the best of them. We have shown this as well, but I also consider our side a smokey. Their spine overall is slightly better than ours but our edges and forwards have got em covered

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Me either!!
Jack Todd is a GUN!!!
even Liam Knight - is a much better option.
Then Poasa, and the second row club ....Kautoga n Hayes!!
I don’t think Ciro will make a lot of changes besides the forced ones Mann and Preston to come in but this isn’t a bad game to blood Todd off the bench.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Attachments

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We will beat the tigers just play like they have been playing simple as that they will smash there second row apart and there edges apart the Canterbury Bankstown bulldogs have now established such a lethal left and right side combinations is massive

and the middle are all sticking to Ciro defensive system so good I wouldn’t be surprised if possa will be next too Curran starting on the bench and sexton on the benche with taffe Skelton Wilson

WE WILL BEAT THE TIGERS

API I heard might not play he couldn’t get up he has done his back don’t know where but I heard that last night on nrl tonight

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. Tracey
2. Addo Carr
3. Xerri
4. Crighton
5. Kiraz
6. Burton
7. Hutchinson
8. King
9. Mahoney
10. Faamasuali
11. Kikau
12. Preston
13. Curran
14. Mann
15. Morrin
16. Hughes
17. Todd
18. Salmon
Give Taffe a couple of weeks playing 7 in NSW Cup before deciding wether he is a viable alternative or cover to Hutchinson and Burton in the halves, we know he can play fullback if needed.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yup, I'm nervous of an ambush...
And we will put on a ambush from our deadly quick left and right edges and get Burton to run right through the number 6 Galvin strength power we will defend and defend they like to throw hospital passes and relying a lot on api so Ciro will no doubt be showing there weaknesses and showing we’re api can play but I doubt he api will play his back he did it last week and couldn’t keep up he left the field in quite distress so they rely a lot on him he is there team there organiser

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. Tracey
2. Addo Carr
3. Xerri
4. Crighton
5. Kiraz
6. Burton
7. Hutchinson
8. King
9. Mahoney
10. Faamasuali
11. Kikau
12. Preston
13. Curran
14. Mann
15. Morrin
16. Hughes
17. Todd
18. Salmon
Give Taffe a couple of weeks playing 7 in NSW Cup before deciding wether he is a viable alternative or cover to Hutchinson and Burton in the halves, we know he can play fullback if needed.
Taffe will be named on the bench 100% though

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we keep defending well and have a solid kicking game we will win in what are going to be tough conditions

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This place is going to melt down if WT get even close to beating us. I reckon it could be a close one, at the moment the Tiges are playing for Benji, and we saw in the sharks game what can happen when a team underestimates them and they get a bit of luck.
I deffo wont be breaking down, I just want a win, dont care how, maybe we need a few close ones to learn how to seal those games.

Bronze

Waterboy
Reaction score
I have no doubt the Bulldogs will put 13+ on them similar to the knight's game. I personally feel we are at a higher level then the ladder and win/loss show. We have had a filthy draw to start the year and I had us predicted 1W/7L heading into round 9 after the bye but we are 3W/4L with a positive F/A. Think the doggies are due to have a Penrith 2020 style of season except we will go all the way and win. Go the DOGGIES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.