Status
Not open for further replies.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Pressure on mr Hasler starting to show
Lol at the retards saying she Rex played well
Last week
He played so well he got relegated to the bench and as of this morning wasn't going to be in the team at all
Don't be to hard on them finchie. they just so use to shit house performances, they don't know any better.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Updated Team Lists.

We are supremely fucked tonight. If Parra put less than 30 on us I'll consider it a success.

NSW Cup recruits from a team where they have won sweet FA all year.

RFM is rocks and diamonds, drops as many balls as he holds.
Phillips is rubbish. Turnstyle in defence recently and can't hold a ball to save his life.

Prediction based on team changes:

Parra 48
Dogs 6

Semi will be good for at least a hattrick tonight, add in probably 2 for Jennings.
Take a panadol and have a lie down lol geezus chill

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Take a panadol and have a lie down lol geezus chill
Yeah woah woah what's going on I just finished my Parma and Mash at the clubs bistro and have sat down in the sports bar at Canterbury to watch the game with a few refreshments and I see we have not started TRex and everyone is freaking. Isn't dropping TRex what this forum talks about all week every week? Isn't it a good thing??

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Williams dropped?! HALLELUJAH

Kasiano to set Jmoz and Mbye over the white stripe

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pressure on mr Hasler starting to show
Lol at the retards saying she Rex played well
Last week
He played so well he got relegated to the bench and as of this morning wasn't going to be in the team at all
Yeh definitely seems like there is pressure on him. Very uncharacteristic of him to do what he did. Especially after persisting with trex as a 80 mins back rower for so long.

Hopefully he comes on and rubs hard at a tiring defence and makes a decent impact this week. Hope that's not asking for too much

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I kept up to date with last weeks game through the kennel match day thread. The posts made it sound like we were putting in not only the worst ever bulldogs performance, but the worst performance by an NRL team ever.

Get home the next day and watch the full game on replay and although we didn't play well, the Titans took advantage of a few mistakes to put us under the pump.

If you believe this forum, we are destined for the wooden spoon.

Mr Invisible, grab a whiskey and a comfortable chair and enjoy the upcoming 80 minutes of footy.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah woah woah what's going on I just finished my Parma and Mash at the clubs bistro and have sat down in the sports bar at Canterbury to watch the game with a few refreshments and I see we have not started TRex and everyone is freaking. Isn't dropping TRex what this forum talks about all week every week? Isn't it a good thing??
Perrett on the wing massive loss but I am happy to see RFM in the 17 and Kas starting is a strong move by Des

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
what the fuck is with this line up lol...

why is eastwood in the second row he's played there a few times this season and has been awful

hopefully im wrong but jesus christ

anyways dogs 24-12

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what the fuck is with this line up lol...

why is eastwood in the second row he's played there a few times this season and has been awful

hopefully im wrong but jesus christ

anyways dogs 24-12
I thought he was good a bit wider out late in the last game...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fitler hitting the coke hard tonight...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We have 5 wins and 3 losses and we are going shit and inconsistent.

Parra have 5 wins and 3 losses and they are consistant and already wanking over a premiership win this year.

I don't know how some ***** actually get paid for their comments...

Status
Not open for further replies.