Round 8 Team V Roosters Match Discussion

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagans costing us big time. He never takes the line on and is so predictable. Either he grows some balls or he can fuck right off
It’s probably too much to ask for him to go short to a second rower or kick in behind when they have burton marked up as all fuck

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don’t have Jackson being that “link man” Yet, our attack looks clunky. Granted Flanagan is trying but he isn’t good enough. Burton is glued the left side for some apparent reason. Dufty needs to get more involved when we are attacking.
guess it hasn’t been jackos fault ….

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The most annoying part is the direction it’s like we can get to the try line but nothing in terms of completing for a try.. it’s boring to watch and basically it’s passed to burton and then straight up bomb left hand side.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've assessed the stats, spoken to my lizard crew for their expert opinion and we have come to a number of assessments on the status of the Dogs game and whats needed to close this out from here.

Dogs game = we are shit.
Whats needed to win this game = Roosters need to be shitter than we are.
Do you have a newsletter that I can subscribe to?

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jmk is sooooooo slow and has no vision why the f$&k have bbo on the bench and not use him I’d leave if I was him

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've assessed the stats, spoken to my lizard crew for their expert opinion and we have come to a number of assessments on the status of the Dogs game and whats needed to close this out from here.

Dogs game = we are shit.
Whats needed to win this game = Roosters need to be shitter than we are.
This pretty much applies every week