Round 8 Team Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

atomic_crimson

marty said:
lol canterbury never have 2 bad performances in a row, EXCEPT..
that really makes sense yep.

did you watch the parra tigers matches last year?

M

MrCharisma

There friggin better be... otherwise, I ain't even switching on the tv for this game

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
atomic_crimson said:
did you watch the parra tigers matches last year?
ffs read the whole thread please
i might as well edit might post to make it obvious THAT I WAS MAKING FUN OF SOMEBODY

M

MrCharisma

Lol thats two in the same thread Marty... being a smartarse definately isn't you thing

smarty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i made it more obvious i was being sarcastic. :p

M

MrCharisma

It's alright bro... we know you meant well. I won't take any of your posts seriously anymore :D

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
You've gotta be kidding me. Its like he wants to lose the damn game.

M

Makavelli

ur all nuts..

wat do u expect folkes to do put the whole premier league side in first grade? lets face it we had a shocker on sunday so wat? folksey will punishem at trainin this week and givem one more chance this week to redeem themselfs and if we have another shocker against the warriors then ill be asking for a few changes.

u all need to relax punch a cone or something.

H

Haztrick

Knowing Folkes, theres noway he will play SBW in the centers.. Even though that's what should happen, I dont think Folkes will put SBW in the centers.. I Hope he does though..

An hour before kick off, this is what should happen...

01. Luke Patten
02. Hazem El Masri
17. Sonny Bill Williams
04. Willie Tonga
05. Matt Utai
07. Daniel Holdsworth
18. Billy Ngawini

08. Mark O'Meley
09. Corey Hughes
10. Roy Asotasi
11. Willie Mason
12. Andrew Ryan (C)
13. Tony Grimaldi

Interchange:
14. Adam Perry
15. Chris Armit
17. Brad Morrin
06. Reni Maitua

A

atomic_crimson

im personally over it! i was calling this weeks ago and was called sherwin groupie - and told all this other crap... it took a loss for most of you to realise it...

whatever happens happens.. il still go to games etc... so if the team turns up on the day then great if they dont its thier business what they do with it...

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bulldogs2006 said:
ur all nuts..

wat do u expect folkes to do put the whole premier league side in first grade? lets face it we had a shocker on sunday so wat? folksey will punishem at trainin this week and givem one more chance this week to redeem themselfs an i we have another shocker against the warriors then ill be asking for a few changes.

u all need to relax punch a cone or something.
lol i agree with part of it...But what confuses me is..Folkse apologises to the fans for a poor performance. So why doesnt he back up his apologise by axing someone and show that he want the best out of each position...and is afrad to let the axe drop...

We Will also find out if we have a 18th/19th man to fly over there with the team...

M

Makavelli

the only mistake folkes had made this season was droppin sherwin.

A

atomic_crimson

i think the whole public holiday thing comnes into it there... tommorrow will be the teams day off instead of the usual two days out from the game... so with everyone off they name it today....

Reaction score
atomic_crimson said:
i think the whole public holiday thing comnes into it there... tommorrow will be the teams day off instead of the usual two days out from the game... so with everyone off they name it today....
hmmm FG and PL are training together tomorrow morning though.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has anyone read the paper though. The dogs play at 2 finish at say 3:30 and have those who go into camp for the ANZAC test have toe on a plane at 5:20. Feel sorry for those blokes lol. Back on topic.. The axe should of swung, but hey! Folkse has proven everybody in the past wrong and hopefully this is one of those times..

A

atomic_crimson

el magic said:
hmmm FG and PL are training together tomorrow morning though.

well then i guess not...

i assumed it would be the day they have off

Status
Not open for further replies.