Round 8 - Press Conference vs Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This is where this top 30 bullshit is fucked.

Given our season is almost fucked anyway, we could have spent the season calling up Flegg/NSW Cup guys (Bergamin, Carr, Nelson, etc etc) and seen how the go.

Instead we are stuck with the current Top 30 flogs.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any coach would struggle with our roster & he cant rock up to press conference and say what I am saying below. My only negatie judgement on Pay is if he does not drop players. Would rather us give everyone a shot to work out who stays for future years. That is all this year is about....working out the future.

1. Mbye - Another failed position & getting $800k a year for it. Never pushes up. Ever!!!
2. Montoya - I see a lot of people saying he is good. I think he is good at letting opposition score tries and turning over possession.
3. Jmoz - Tries hard and would be a rolls royce if he had a decent team around him. Father time is not just knocking on the door it is trying to kick it in.
4. Hoppa - Plays within himself to earn his dough and is more interested in his off field religious activities.
5. Bmoz - Exact same position as his brother. Cant wait 3 years for the team around him to be rebuilt.
6. JMK - Thrown in the deep end and has drowned.
7. Foran - If the other members of the spine were even remotely competent in their positions he would go a lot better.
8. Woods - Good in his position and one of the few players who you could picture playing for us in 2021.
9. Lichaa - Useless. End of story. Just cant believe we let Ennis & Cook go for this piece of shit.
10. Klemmer -Good in his position and one of the few players who you could picture playing for us in 2021.
11. Jackson - Good player but not an edge forward. Best position is lock.
12. RFM - Only edge forward we have in the entire club.
13. Elliott - Useless. End of story.

Fine - Shows some promise but is small
Eastwood - Not a modern day player. Has no fitness for pace of game.
Fualalo - absolute plod.
Holland - Injury backup at best. Should never be in the 17 otherwise.

Tolman - Another we resigned when we shouldn't have. He is a competent player but not a match winner. Need him back in 1st grade though to tighten defense.
lol about your comments about Woods... he is getting paid big bickies...around 800k a year.... and he can't even tackle around the legs...he is an arm grabber and has no venom in his runs...and we are stuck with him for the next 4 years??? Please!

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Press conferences are only to get worse, how about Pay tells the media what he really thinks of certain players and their form and attitude, if they don't like to hear the truth then quit and we'll have more salary cap to buy some decent players who actually put 100% into winning then worrying about if their pay is in their bank account, Maybe Pay should right the list of useless turds and read it out at the press conference, for example Woods F'ing useless, Fatalolo overweight and useless, Lichaa the worst player to play for the bulldogs can't even pass too slow the worst number 9 in the history of rugby league, Montoya the only time he hits top speed is when he's falling over.
Our Pride, Our Pack, BULLSHIT!!!

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agree with all except 14, put Brown there instead.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate, he ain’t the one dropping balls on our 30 m line , we have the worst roster , no young talent coming through and a marquee player who hasn’t even played origin. This club is in deeper shit than we have been lead to believe and I reckon Bellamy would struggle to lift these flops .
Why does he keeping picking the duds
lol about your comments about Woods... he is getting paid big bickies...around 800k a year.... and he can't even tackle around the legs...he is an arm grabber and has no venom in his runs...and we are stuck with him for the next 4 years??? Please!
And hes literally cost us 4 competition points. Last week he drops the ball and roosters score next set. Last night he drops the ball and Penrith gain advantage and score to take it to 20. Was it also him that gave away the penalty to make it 22?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why was the double movement try allowed??...they also got gifted penalties to kick from close by...we could have won that game with a bit of luck but sadly thats where we are at...low ability and no luck
Definitely not a double movement.
In response to both of these quotes It did look like he was grounded and kept moving his hand forward, but if you watch the vision of it from the side he also lifted his arm off the ball, which means it was a knock on. the refs need shooting and the bunker is worse than fucking useless. The longer the bunker is in use, the more I think that it's only there so the betting sponsors can liase with referees to ensure the best possible outcome while live betting happens.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see the problem here. Pay doesn't have to address the media with an essay. I'm sure he addresses the players in more detail.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He said we lacked line speed. Haven’t heard a bulldogs coach say that in years. Better than Des’ standard drivel about completions.

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This.... THIS is the best response to last night and our entire season thus far. Every player analysis is BANG ON! Even agree and was going to log in to say something similar re Tolman. We need him and his 80 mins of tightening defense up, even though he is on overs and we need to upgrade on him, this current team needs him.
Morris boys - perfectly summed up. Kills me because I rate them still but they won’t have time to see this rebuild.

Fucking Hasler Dib and Castle!!! Cost us Graham, Finucane, Rona, Cook.
Fucking Cleal!!! Cost us Munster and Mitchell and who knows who else this **** missed at carnivals whilst he had his eyes fixed squarely on his meat pies

Pay, I’m sure could be a good coach, but this club doesn’t have the time or the roster to fuck around with a rookie anymore. We’re not the Roosters where they can bring in a myth like Robinson who walks into a star studded roster.

It was clear at the time we MISSED THE BOAT BADLY FUCKING AROUND when Cleary was available - thanks Dib!

Ps - the new board are a bunch of self interest robbers also.

This club is breaking , no, has broken my heart.
Why are the new board self righteous robbers? How are they to blame for the mess we are in? What do you want them to do?

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
In response to both of these quotes It did look like he was grounded and kept moving his hand forward, but if you watch the vision of it from the side he also lifted his arm off the ball, which means it was a knock on. the refs need shooting and the bunker is worse than fucking useless. The longer the bunker is in use, the more I think that it's only there so the betting sponsors can liase with referees to ensure the best possible outcome while live betting happens.
Apart from being just plain wrong about the try, you might want to have a look at the ref's outfits this week. They don't have betting companies as sponsors. Its Harvey Norman and Youi. So I suppose that means the refs are going to engineer a third party car insurance scam now eh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.