OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why even give them a penalty, all the calls they helped them with to score one try so far lol...
Beating the refs and our opponents is the goal. And it sounded like we were hammered on grandstand.

The ref bias is just such a load of shit. Glad they sent that lanky defector , we beat them the best possible way today. Then as I’m typing they send Reed for chatting back too, we won without the refs help
Winning convincingly when the refs are gifting momentum to the opposition is going to give plenty of self belief. We were a try away from beating two more perennial top 8 teams too. Good signs that we've got some steel at our core.

I can live with 36-12, Go Dogs!!!!!
I went into the game thinking I'd be happy to hold a 12 point buffer all game. Was worried that the first try came off a gifted repeat set. An out of form Souths turned 9 minutes with 6 favourable calls into 18 points. So I'm glad we didn't take the foot off the accelerator until the final minutes. I don't even mind conceding that consolation try.

Hayward is gonna be a player for us man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll have to find a replay through the week. But it sounded like he was very involved. It's nice to see a good junior staking a claim. I think within about 3 years we'll be having massive selection headaches with the juniors we've got progressing.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who the ground announcer?
Anyone wanna stand up to public instructing not to help Bob fighting for his rights?
Any conspiracy that requires the public to be instructed has question marks.

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's really good to get a comfortable win over a team who flogged us and did play finals last year... our guys have shown enough that if things go well we can sneak into the 8
If we can remain this consistent and avoid too many injuries, I dare say we do more than just sneak in to the 8. We've put a couple of teams to the sword and played good games against two top 4 sides (even if we lost one by 2 points). We look more confident and cohesive every week. I'm (very optimistically) predicting 5th-6th.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He is getting back into it bro, the instinct will slowly become more and more reactive with more game time for him
Butchered a try late in the game fox would have been away but xerri has been very tough

Status
Not open for further replies.