OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s a weak knights team with no Gagai or Frizell then that late switch Gamble for Cogger like they had a fkn ace up their sleeve
Will be way more enjoyable when Kiks tramples the derro looking ****.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just saw the late mail.
King starting, Hughes back to bench. Farmer Silly drops off it.

Honestly not a massive fan of having Taaffe and Hayward on the bench with 18th man being Turpin. If we have two members of our spine taken out of commission I'm going to have Belmore searched for a Delorean.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
swapping Cogger out is an interesting decision I mean sure Kikau will run over him, but it seems like the coach is not confident about the defence around him
Kikau will still run right through them if he gets through Joey manu there is no stopping him at full pace good luck

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just saw the late mail.

Honestly not a massive fan of having Taaffe and Hayward on the bench with 18th man being Turpin. If we have two members of our spine taken out of commission I'm going to have Belmore searched for a Delorean.
Where is possa ?

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Gagai no frizzel and ponga is playing with a hip injury we need to lock him up and we will be fine we will win just run straight through cogger .

kikau Burton Tracey all of them Addo Carr they definitely outspeed
Them
I’m not hoping it happens but I can see Ponga doing a mischief a la Kiks on Teddy.

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just saw the late mail.

This presents as the smallest bench in the NRL - Tafe or Hayward had to give way for another forward.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Let’s just wait and see champ
I can't see it. Bench is way too small and doesn't even offer us enough cover. We lose King or Curran and we're done. This is a must win.

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So Kautoga, Faamasuali, Knight, Turpin all available and CC picks both Haywood and Taffe on the bench. If the Dogs get trampled through the middle, Gus can have another rave about having too many small forwards in the team or on the bench. Not the team I would have picked. If CC is planning on moving Hutchinson from 7 into the forwards then he should have made the tough decision and cut Hutchinson from the team, played Taffe at 7 and kept Faamasuali or Kautoga on the bench.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Going a bit ga ga over this from recent pressure sorry but they will be doing it for each other and the people who made the trip so hope they show resilience, determination and desire.
This is the week they go up the ladder, lets play footy, every team lifts against Canterbury so they must be be used to playing semi final intensity Dogs 22-12

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Last goal hit the cross bar and fell over 52 to 6 and thier try was off a drop ball, good signs for reggies.
The second last conversion hit the crossbar. The last one went clean over

Status
Not open for further replies.