OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact both Taafe and Bailey are both named in the 17 has me thinking maybe one of them start and Drew plays lock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
think it's more likely hughes to bench Curran to prop, Hayward to lock. Farmers illy, Hughes and then morrin gives the bench a bit of size.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Basically all we can take from that list is Tracy has won the fullback spot. CC doesnt want to drop Taafe, Morrin or Hayward and hasn’t figured out what to do. If king is fit one has to drop out. If King is not fit team could be crazy, we have seen before CC can be crazy with his team selections so all 3 could play.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty good line up, does anyone else rate Hughes as could become good?
Tracy versus Ponga will be good
Has Potalo earnt a run?
Burton to get the 7 face it, Taffe 6.
Defence, defence, defence water tight

Last edited:

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Knights are below average. Theyre just media loved and hyped. Ponga gets way too much credit for fuck all. I hope we slap them.
KP can certainly be exposed in defence.

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If you guys honestly think he's going to drop Hutcho from 7 you all have rocks in your heads

The team has been playing great , We should be 4 from 6 there is no chance he drops the 1 player that has been organising the team because he's thrown too many dummies especially before a game that we should win.

If we lose to the knights then I would expect changes

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If anyone drops out it will be Hutchinson, Haywood and/or Taffe. If anyone comes in it will be Sexton, Turpin, Kautoga and/or King.

Rumdogmillionaire

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You Beauty!!!! - been hanging out for this moment !!!
Let's hope he can generate some fitness & form.

Having Suluka-Fifita and Matalevea-Booth - both fit and firing is a mouth-watering prospect.
Adds some serious grunt to our engine room which is currently legitimately populated only by Max King & Sam Hughes.
Patolo, Knight, Faamausili are handy in the meantime - but this is an area where we need raw power.

Having some serious big boppers then brings Jack Todd into consideration as an athletic, quick middle prop.
I mean, he is already - but his impact will be so much greater after some real big units compress defences.

Fingers crossed it goes well this time

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Knight Turpin Kautoga have all been named in cup

sexton/Taffee to be 18th man with the other one to be dropped for King hopefully

Curran and Hayward to swap gameday

Status
Not open for further replies.