OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
While I wouldn’t wish injury on anyone, it was a dumb move to play Ponga. When you have an injury there is a big chance of another injury in another part of your body, because you are trying to protect the original injury.

Lisfranc could be season ending,

Knights are pretty much gone now.
Yup, the whole "it is a completely different injury" narrative doesn't really wash. Any existing injury increases risk.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I will share a couple of situations where it was patently obvious a fan around me didn’t have a clue about simple decisions revolving around lines.

1. My wife and I were at Suncorp. The guy behind us had been carrying on all night. Finally he made his mistake. One of the Broncos kicked in general play, and you could see the chalk fly up as it landed on the line on the full. Touch judge called it correctly as out on the full. This guy abused the touchie and said the ball was in, it landed on the line. My wife turned around and said “they are not playing tennis out there”. That shut Him up for the rest of the night.

2. We were at Shark Park before “The Bunker” was brought in. The Sharks tried to score but the player grounded the ball on the touch in goal line. We watched the replay and saw this clearly. I said no try the ball is out. The guy in front abused me and said this will come back “try benefit of the doubt”. I said that would be the case if he grounded it on the try line, but not the touch in goal or dead ball lines. When it came back no try he wanted to fight me, and I had to call security.

Those are just 2 of Countless examples I could raise where you wonder why people who don’t know very basic rules, make stupid comments.
Fair few people out there that would benefit from understanding the line "keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, or open it and remove all doubt".