Official Round 7 Bulldogs V Sharks - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If hiroti isn't a dud, he scores atleast 2 of those 3 he fucked

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is where the 18th man rule is crap & not like it used to be. In the old days if someone was sent off the player who's club was on the other end could choose a player from the lower grades to come into the game. We only have the choice of Wakeham - it's ridiculous. We should be able to use a forward.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
The penalties and 6 agains against is fucking disgusting and just proves that there is atleast an unconscious bias at play. If we cant get our fair share when we are dominant for 95% of a half well when the fuck do we get our fair share

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Wakeham is our 18th man?
He couldn't tackle a bag of flower last season!!

Olddawg

Banned
Reaction score
U FUCKING DOGS OF WAR ,,, too early OR HAVE THEY BECOME THE DOGS OF WAR. NOW all u neysayers will be sucking napas cock and Hopoates first try what a fucking effort. Fuck this fucken forum ur a lot of faggots I can’t believe I jointed it to listen to u bitching and whinging faggots, Fucken keyboard coaches ur all probably fat Fucken unsportsmanlike gronks, Fucken keyboard coaches sitting on ur lounges. I’m out 6CF6C2B0-AF25-4DD8-839F-3A07F926BDA9.jpeg

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ref doing his best to get sharks back in it. But sharks must be that hopeless.

Cant believe there was questions if a hit to the head that knocked out a player should have been a sin bin. If hetho gets send off that is a send off too considering Holmes jumped straight back up.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
U FUCKING DOGS OF WAR ,,, too early OR HAVE THEY BECOME THE DOGS OF WAR. NOW all u neysayers will be sucking napas cock and Hopoates first try what a fucking effort. Fuck this fucken forum ur a lot of faggots I can’t believe I jointed it to listen to u bitching and whinging faggots, Fucken keyboard coaches ur all probably fat Fucken unsportsmanlike gronks, Fucken keyboard coaches sitting on ur lounges. I’m out View attachment 23489
Cool story bro