Round 7 3-2-1 vs Knights?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I RECKON PEOPLE ARE NOT GIVING HUGHES ENOUGH CREDIT MORE TIME HE GETS ON FIELD THE BETTER HE GETS
Hughes is exactly what Gus predicted, he’s had a break out year and looks really dominant. I dare say they’re restricting his minutes to manage the rigours of NRL because we need him healthy… he’ll get more mins as his body develops even more and he matures into NRL life. I’d go as far as extending his contract further, he’s a keeper.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Hughes is exactly what Gus predicted, he’s had a break out year and looks really dominant. I dare say they’re restricting his minutes to manage the rigours of NRL because we need him healthy… he’ll get more mins as his body develops even more and he matures into NRL life. I’d go as far as extending his contract further, he’s a keeper.
Not just physically but mentally as well, playing NRL week in week out is very draining and it takes some experience training the body and brain to handle it.

Always a Bulldog

Reaction score
T HOPE THEY DO EXTEND BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE SEES WHAT WE ARE SEEING HE HAS GOT A BIT OF OLD SCHOOL MONGREL IN HIM AND THAT IS LACKING IN MODEN FOOTBALL

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3 Mahoney
2 Burton
1 Tracey

Special mention to the entire backline, Kiks and Curran

When’s the last time our spine resembled a spine.

chihuahua dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
3 Mahoney
2 Burton
1 Tracey

Special mention to the entire backline, Kiks and Curran

When’s the last time our spine resembled a spine.
You mean 1. Hopoate 6. Jack Cogger 7. Lachlan Lewis. 9. Sione Katoa wasn't a good spine to you?!??!?!