Official Round 6 v Rabbitohs Match Discussion

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To date Barrett's recruitment has been well very very average.
That team to me now looks bottom 3, sorry to say.
Another very long season boys & girls.
Fuck me sone of you have your heads up your asses. Average. What is wrong with you .

Compared to the shit we had ladt year in thos positions the new recruits thia year are fucking superstars.

We clean more plodders at the end of this year and bring more talent in.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cook, Walker and Murray are the big threats otherwise the teams are closely matched. Those three will prove the difference in a close affair.
Walker is a fraud. He has been exposed without Reynolds.
I hope he has a shocker and someone treads on his face.

Cook and Murray and great. Their backrow of Arrow and Keloamatungi (* CBF searching correct spelling) is also much stronger.
If we have any brains, we will be bombing the hell out of Mansour.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
To date Barrett's recruitment has been well very very average.
That team to me now looks bottom 3, sorry to say.
Another very long season boys & girls.
I think some ppl think they would rebuild the whole team in 1 off-season. Keeping in mind we couldn't do it sooner due to cap issues. But it won't happen as fast as 1 off-season. For example 2 important parts of the equation don't arrive till next year. It also takes time for such a majorly changed team to gel.

What we need most is not sack Baz or a particular player. We need patience most. Saying we waited since 2004 is irrelevant to the situation the last few years

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think some ppl think they would rebuild the whole team in 1 off-season. Keeping in mind we couldn't do it sooner due to cap issues. But it won't happen as fast as 1 off-season. For example 2 important parts of the equation don't arrive till next year. It also takes time for such a majorly changed team to gel.

What we need most is not sack Baz or a particular player. We need patience most. Saying we waited since 2004 is irrelevant to the situation the last few years
Be careful mate. You will be accused of accepting mediocrity and having the loser mentality.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Burton & TPJ Good.
The rest so far very average or below.
Dufty has been decent except for last game.
King has been solid. Addo carr is one of the games best wingers we just can’t give him the space he needs.
Mahoney and Kikau are top 5 in their positions.
What more else do you want ?

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trust me, on paper the Bulldogs have a decent forward pack and a fairly reasonable backline. Unfortunately Burton is not a number 6 and Dufty is a terrible fullback. The Dogs should have invested in a five eighth and have a premiership winning centre play centre. That’s the reason I had them in my bottom 4 this year. The other major issue is……Trent Barrett is not a good coach and WTF is Phil Gould doing ?
Having said that, I think Souths are ripe for the picking and I’m tipping an upset on Good Friday.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dufty has been decent except for last game.
King has been solid. Addo carr is one of the games best wingers we just can’t give him the space he needs.
Mahoney and Kikau are top 5 in their positions.
What more else do you want ?
The fox is probably the only winger in the game who gets on the outside of Crichton in that short space. He went past him like he wasn’t there.

We need to do earlier shifts to him and kick earlier to him

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cook will play, Wakeham will be dropped. I think Cook will be a threat to JMK on the bench. Burns has fitness issues, so Allen or Hoffman will replace burns. Dufty will get the chop if he doesn't perform which JAC will slot into fullback. We have 1 spot in the top 30 left, won't be surprised if we get a player before June 30.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I can't see the dogs winning, Damien Cook will run through the middle and duffty to have another horrible game. South's have more attack. South's by 18

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think the dogs can pull an upset if we cut our mistakes out. If that happens I think the dogs win by 10.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Trust me, on paper the Bulldogs have a decent forward pack and a fairly reasonable backline. Unfortunately Burton is not a number 6 and Dufty is a terrible fullback. The Dogs should have invested in a five eighth and have a premiership winning centre play centre. That’s the reason I had them in my bottom 4 this year. The other major issue is……Trent Barrett is not a good coach and WTF is Phil Gould doing ?
Having said that, I think Souths are ripe for the picking and I’m tipping an upset on Good Friday.
It's annoying people saying Burton isn't a 6... Just because he won a comp with penrtih there in a better system doesn't make it so.

Imagine how ordinary he'd be going at centre in the Dogs current structure.. everyone would be complaining that he's not playing 6