Official Round 6 v Rabbitohs Match Discussion

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In all seriousness, when will Jac score his first try for the club?

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all seriousness, when will Jac score his first try for the club?
Bloody hoping Friday. I’ve never heard of jac not scoring in 6 games… sometimes it’s partially his fault with half arsed attempts. He has had opportunities but for some reason hasn’t put his body on the line

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
stimson is a edge and ava is a middle, that might have something to do with it lol
The fact is there are dud forwards in front of Ava. So you're saying that Stimson is purely an "edge" forward and has NEVER played in the "middle" throughout his career. Yeah right.

Magic Arrow

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How has Josh Cook been playing in the reserve grade side? He’s signed for next season too but he’s not being given any minutes in first grade

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People don’t seem to understand that, ave is a lazy defender, carting out of our half the guy gets monstered 9/10 times. But people still rave he has potential. What potential? I havnt seen anything suggesting he will make any other teams first grade spot.
Im talking Jake Averillo( Averagefellow i call him) not Ava the bench forward.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this a must win game for us? I reckon the pressure will seriously start building if we lose this one

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s not 1985 anymore…..Farrer and Mortimer wouldn’t be anywhere near first grade as a centre in the modern game.
If Farrer and Mortimer were full time professional rugby league players without full time jobs outside of league and trained 5-6 days a week instead of 2 nights a week(Tuesday & Thursday), and had the luxury of sport science and modern day recovery programs and muscles diets, and learnt modern day attacking structures, then I’m sure with the footy brains they had and with their tough aggressive natures on the park they’d be up there with some of the best. They’d also love playing with todays Steeden than that heavy slippery leather ball to boot.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I always liked Ben Harris. From mid north coast.
Bumped into him about 2 years ago at my work. I think he was stunned that I knew who he was. Quiet type of bloke in real life. Had a chat about the dogs, still has a soft spot for them, you can tell he was disappointed at the rabble we have become.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JOHN ASIATA was recruited for the ball playing lock option in attack that Jackson is awfully executing at the moment…
and.... ???

Blake Green was meant to be playing alongside Matt Burton in the halves.

Shit happens, things change.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The fact is there are dud forwards in front of Ava. So you're saying that Stimson is purely an "edge" forward and has NEVER played in the "middle" throughout his career. Yeah right.
No i am not, but you said replace ava ovet stimson, that wont work as ava cant play edge

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No i am not, but you said replace ava ovet stimson, that wont work as ava cant play edge
So you're implying that Ava can only run within the middle corridor of the field. As soon as he crosses over to the "edge" he magically fails. When he crosses back to the middle corridor he suddenly succeeds again.
So basically you pigeon hole players into a fixed role and certain position on the field. You should take over from Baz.