Official Round 6 v Rabbitohs Match Discussion

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Forget Sutton the Dogs have to give themselves a chance by having much better ball control and respect possession a lot more.
Well said mate a BIG reduction in errors is a must, will be a dry deck I believe.
Hopefully refereeing is our biggest "issue" and not real problems like ball control, not attacking in defence etc.
All the downer comments f me ... lol

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Barrett must be delusional to think we are that good to waste a bench spot for 6 mins at the end of the game. I’d rather take 4 forwards and try to bash opponents

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Forget Sutton the Dogs have to give themselves a chance by having much better ball control and respect possession a lot more.
The only way to take out the Sutton Factor. Make it a little harder for him at least lol

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol so avo gets dropped who was one of the forwards who gets on the field and busts his ass… ave still gets picked in the centres and whakeham is there for what? 7-10min at the end of the game. Wtf is wrong with this coach.
Personally I’d persist with Avo in the centres inside JAC and try and build that combo. Early ball is the key.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barrett must be delusional to think we are that good to waste a bench spot for 6 mins at the end of the game. I’d rather take 4 forwards and try to bash opponents
A lot of teams have a back on the bench as cover. If the game was close Wakeham probably doesn’t get any minutes. That’s the same for a lot of teams.

With the reduced interchange and different rules around HIA you have to be able to cover for losses in the backs. If we have a back go down early we are screwed with 4 forwards on the bench.

At least with Wakeham or BBO they can play in the halves and push Burton to centre

Last edited:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just don’t rate him in the centres. I call him our next mbye… I used to rate the kid but he has been in first grade long enough to show a lot more then I’ve seen in this stage of his career
Cant be compared to Mbye because Mbye had more potential and failed cause he had no heart.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just don’t rate him in the centres. I call him our next mbye… I used to rate the kid but he has been in first grade long enough to show a lot more then I’ve seen in this stage of his career
Far out mate is he even 21 ?

Been thrown into a shit side the last 2 years and is one of the only juniors to show something.

The problem with Mbye is that he was a running 5/8th or fullback. Never a halfback. Also his knees have been shot for a while

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I seriously think there is something happening behind the scenes. Trent mentioned the aim is to put the best players on the field who are performing lol is this guy serious so far most of our team have been playing horrible and has been no major changes

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Holy the avo hate is insane for when other players deserve it so much more in comparison to him

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They have Sutton playing for them we have no chance501B5E0D-9956-49F6-AADA-7C719B44C738.png