ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Based on the media post today

- Critta fullback
- Xerri left with Fox, Kiraz Tracey right
- Curran right edge (then prop with Kautoga right edge and Hayward lock when Salmon comes off)

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I checked this out.

On what players are listed as far as height and weight go, (didn't include hooker stats)

Our front row players are 0.567496kg per cm, Storm are 0.561691

Our total forward pack is 0.570366kg per cm, Storm are 0.564076

Based on listed lineups, so we're not actually a small forward pack. We rank 9th when it's just front row (props and lock), we rank 6th whole forward pack (excluding hooker), as far as weight is concerned.

We do have big bodies in actuality, Kikau, Hughes, Faumasili, Kautoga help boost our stats.

View attachment 106186
Thanks for the stats but here is the problem, our props are injuries prone a reason that hinders their confidence and others are bench quality at best, it is the reason why we've chased so many props.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apologies if this has been put up earlier but couldn't be bothered going through 25 pages to find out.

I know it's not Bulldog related, but this guy is realizing a childhood dream on Friday and good on him. Yeh, they cop a bad rap from most fans but lets hope he's one of the better whistleblowers as the game definitely needs more of them. Trust your judgement and try not to rely on the video ref in your first game as Atkins desperately wants to make up for last week's win, we had over the Rorters.

Wyatt Raymond: ‘A childhood dream comes true 6pm Friday’ | QRL

ALL THE BEST WYATT AND GO THE DOGGIES! WOOF WOOF.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apologies if this has been put up earlier but couldn't be bothered going through 25 pages to find out.

I know it's not Bulldog related, but this guy is realizing a childhood dream on Friday and good on him. Yeh, they cop a bad rap from most fans but lets hope he's one of the better whistleblowers as the game definitely needs more of them. Trust your judgement and try not to rely on the video ref in your first game as Atkins desperately wants to make up for last week's win, we had over the Rorters.

A ref on debut. Lets hope he doesn't get swayed by a loud home crowd.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Poasa and Patolo upfront could be a disaster, patolo looks like he’s scared of getting injured every time he runs the ball

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surprised to see Tracey still in the team and Skelton one of the reserves that have been cut. That confirms that Tracey will play. Have to assume he’s fit then. Either he plays centre or Kiraz will switch on the 5th tackle in defence, because Coates will be up against them.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big in if this stands up on Friday night… we need his size.

Also, the one advantage with our current halves is their size so defensively, this works in our favour.
He must be playing, because there’s no one in reserves that can play that position. He’s fast becoming my favourite player. Most games he goes down, looks busted or gassed, but carries on. What a beast!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ah fuck it.

Wrong Liverpool supporter! Sorry, just saw Liverpool and thought you were @Freakzilla so decided to launch in.

My mistake as you've a top guy who doesn't deserve that rubbish from me. Sorry
Apology accepted mate, I will be honest with you it was meant as a reply to someone who constantly is a negative Nancy but I failed press post reply, I guess I deserve it :laughing:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Who dreams about being a ref?

Status
Not open for further replies.