OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Skelton used to be at the Rebels, who use same training facilities and AAMI Park as the Storm. Might this have been a factor in taking him to Melbourne (assuming he actually gets on the plane)? Just a thought I had.
I reckon he'll play... Connor doesnt look like a certainty at all.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You know what i hope we go down without them... honestly we arent winning and will be lucky to keep it close. There is no need to further injure players as its a long season. Send the kids down, let them rip in, see how they go and see if they can do a baby broncos on the Storm.

I'd be tempted to rest Mahoney and Curran too lol
Whilst I tend to agree, we for once have a relatively decent points differential. Be a shame to ruin it in one game. Could end up being difference between a few spots in ladder

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hughes has failed at the judiciary 1500$ fine now instead of the 1k fine
Fcuken told everyone he'll lose.... Now he has more points meaning anything small hell get suspended. What a waste of time and money.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone heard of Jack Todd? How far away is he from 1st grade? Looks like he had a big game last week against the roosters!
Might get a late season debut... You will be singing this kids name for a long time along with Lipoi Hopoi, Damon Marshall, Harry Hayes and Jack Underhill.

All kids will be pushing for spots in 2025.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He didnt last week!
Because the NRL game happened before the NSW Cup game. If he didn't get on the field in the NRL game he probably would've played NSW Cup.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the bet NAS comes in for them. It's gonna take a superhuman effort to get the this one now King's out.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That is BS that was just a good hard tackle
The fact he went over the horizontal and his head hit the floor meant it was more than a good hard tackle.

Tbh it was a shit tackle. It was a careless and awkward, especially for a big prop to do to a skinny winger...

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whilst I tend to agree, we for once have a relatively decent points differential. Be a shame to ruin it in one game. Could end up being difference between a few spots in ladder
100%

My initial thought was to go down and protect that more than winning but now with King out.. fcuk me...

I reckon send some kids down with reggies to take the hit so we can end up being there abouts on points in the end rather than worry about F/A.

I have faith in a second string line-up to keep a -26 margin which aint that bad of a hit considering.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Should of gone to Specsavers mate
And i here i thought u were a male... I think your right, i should go get glasses, you obviously walk around with a moot.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if sticky will lend us a few players like he did in 21, mooney and guler would be handy!

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Has the team flown to Melbourne yet? If so, who out of the Tuesday 4:00pm squad, other than maybe King, was not on the plane? It's harder to play games with selections when the game is in Melbourne and the NSW Cup game is in Sydney, albeit on Sunday afternoon?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has the team flown to Melbourne yet? If so, who out of the Tuesday 4:00pm squad, other than maybe King, was not on the plane? It's harder to play games with selections when the game is in Melbourne and the NSW Cup game is in Sydney, albeit on Sunday afternoon?
they fly tomorrow

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Knight in for King

Skelton in for Tracey if he doesn't get through tomorrow's session.

What happens if Kikau doesn't play? Kautoga starts with Harry Hayes on the bench? Surely we dont carry Sexton on the bench...?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Noticed Taafe down there. Gus noted injured King didn’t travel. Why’s Taafe there? Exemption and good to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.