OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We're also the 2nd team with the most missed tackles in the competion with mahoney on 23 missed tackles, kikau 22 missed tackles and Hutchinson on 20 missed tackles
And yet there are currently 7 teams worse than us in terms of points scored against, and of the teams that are better than us, 4 of them have played 1 less game.

Don't mind the missed tackle count if it doesn't correlate with a terrible points against tally. As I can recall last year Penriff was more than 100 points better than the next best team for points against, yet were about 8th or 9th when it came to missed tackles.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
he has been playing centre for nsw cup and done terribly there. Wouldn’t make sense…
He has played wing there last 2 games and gone ok. He is a fringe first grader at wing, NSW cup level fullback and terrible centre.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We will see how this stands up when the team is announced. If CC doesn’t want to mess with the defence. Crichton 100% plays at Centre.

Pulling Crichton out of centre where he is arguably the best in the game, both sides of the ball. Simply to do a role for 1 week at fullback where he isn’t going to be great anyway. This will open us up through his centre channel.

Give Joash a one week nothing to lose run at fullback and leave Crichton at centre.
I dont want Crichton at fullback he's a much better centre but he needs to be used more.
Id like to see him have a licence to fliat both sides on attack with the fullback.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Coach doesn't seem to like to change to much, and we did just win so SC to fullback , Kiraz takes his spot and JAC/Wilson the wingers i would guess. Think it's only a matter of time before Joash gets a run which I'm looking forward to, kid seems to have the confidence to handle it .

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Crichton needs to be centre.

knowing Taafe will be back after bye good opportunity for papalli a debut where there is no pressure of keeping the position his own.
11 Day stand down would mean Taaffe will hopefully be back for Knights game

Last edited:

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tracey playing is a surprise

critta fb

king and patolo are both playing

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score