OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Passing mark here is staying in contention for a prolonged period. There isn’t an reason to be flogged if we’re genuinely improved we will keep this 1-12.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You don’t move your halfback when you’re winning.
Ur not wrong.. but honestly could we have won more? Could we have won more convincingly?
How much of those wins came from the HB?

I can understand Hutch has been a general on field at times and his job is to conduct the system more than anyone else... can he still not do that from lock? Can Sexton do it or help?

Would be interesting to see if it can work considering Mann is out for a while.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ur not wrong.. but honestly could we have won more? Could we have won more convincingly?
How much of those wins came from the HB?

I can understand Hutch has been a general on field at times and his job is to conduct the system more than anyone else... can he still not do that from lock? Can Sexton do it or help?

Would be interesting to see if it can work considering Mann is out for a while.
We have Salmon dw

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I couldn't work out if Kikau is out or not? NRL article doesn't mention him.
If Kikau is playing then basically the only changes from last Friday are two outside backs and two bench players.
And we're coming off a win, after scoring 26 points in the first half against the Roosters. And were the better side against Souths.
So I'm not sure why Bulldogs are 5/1.
The F/A is not that much different between the two sides either.
I'd like to see Hayward, Kautoga, Knight and Skelton on the bench.
With Papali'i at fullback and the only change from last week's starting side apart from Hughes who looked good to me.
Starting Papali'i against Storm is a big ask but it means less disruption to the backline.
Would love to see what Skelton does off the bench.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You wanna beat storm you gotta frustrate them get in their faces

stevesonthebay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Probably be missing Mann, Taaffe and Tracy. Hopefully Kings hand is not so bad. I think Sexton will either play half or come on the bench to replace man. Crita to fullback, Kiraz and Xerri centres and Fox and Wilson on wings. Still a pretty good back line with heeps of speed and ability. Will see what difference Sexton makes.

May stack up the forwards again. Not sure on fitness of Edwards and Patolo. Maybe Edwards missing as its a back issue. So maybe Faamausili, Patolo, Kautoga or Knight on bench. If King out then maybe Tetevano comes in. If they are all injured then we are only left with Knight, Faamausili, Tetevano and Kautoga.

But I hope they blood a NSW cup mid like Marshall or Loopi.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If Kikau is out I'd have Curran still play through the middle, but defend on left with Burton to try contain Hughes / Katoa combo.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Really dumb question, is there a section at AAMI Park "allocated" for Bulldogs fans? When I have been there before, I have just sat amongst Storm fans, which has been fine because each time the Dogs won, but I would rather be amongst some Dogs supporters this week just in case things go really pear shaped.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thats the word going around... Love the kid but it just makes more sense to play Sex and move Hutch to lock.
Hutch being in the starting side makes no sense, I don’t want to sound like a negative bloke but he’s not a starting first grader, he should be setting up tries, not bombing them. Bench at best.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Not that NAS has been playing first grade, but it looks like he will be unavailable due to suspension . . . At least that's 1 problem we won't have to deal with
We're still going to cope an unlubricated big one up the poop hole buddy.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
When your mrs is a staunch Storm supporter and all i have been hearing how Munster and co gonna pump us... and i have no comeback... lol

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hutch being in the starting side makes no sense, I don’t want to sound like a negative bloke but he’s not a starting first grader, he should be setting up tries, not bombing them. Bench at best.
Now that he's halfback we kind of need to stick by him until someone within the lower grades really stakes a claim for the no.7 jersey.

I don't see Sexton or BBO being retained beyond this year.

We really now need to quieten down trying to recruit everything on the market and believing in our investment systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.