OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Have been to a few games at what is now called AAMI Park and have never witnessed the Bulldogs lose. Am seriously looking at tickets, will make a decision after I see the squad on Tuesday afternoon to make sure that Perham is nowhere near it. Don't want Critta at FB but if he is there then he will have decided that this is best for the team and so I will roll with it. Hopefully, Meaney (the "Cat") is going to be doing a lot of tackling.

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any chance Joash and O'Neill debut? Or is it murder to do it against the Storm spine lol

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Britishdog

Waterboy
Reaction score
As I'm here and hammered.

Should be a few old fellas knocking about who'll give a fuck.

I got my old man a cameo from Jonathan Davies at couple weeks back. Asked him to tell my Dad that league is better than union.

Anyway, he went into a big thing about "maybe I enjoyed playing league more than union, but maybe I didn't"

After that I was texting him a bit on cameo. Told him he was the ugly original version of Reece Walsh

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As I'm here and hammered.

Should be a few old fellas knocking about who'll give a fuck.

I got my old man a cameo from Jonathan Davies at couple weeks back. Asked him to tell my Dad that league is better than union.

Anyway, he went into a big thing about "maybe I enjoyed playing league more than union, but maybe I didn't"

After that I was texting him a bit on cameo. Told him he was the ugly original version of Reece Walsh
He was some player Jonathan Davies.

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kikau has been named the fox has been named possa is back and Zane tervano has been named

max king still waiting in doubt

Connor Tracey calf strain

xerri has been named and Blake Wilson will
Play
Zane and Jennings should be captain coach for women in league round

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
When Taffee went down I thought ok next week with Addo Carr back we'll see Tracey get a run at fullback. Now he is out I think the best option would be to give it to Papalii. Keep the rest of the backline at full strength, we will need strong edges and combinations to compete against the storm in defence and then that is where we can beat them in attack. I'd take Critta and Xerri over Meaney and Remis everyday of the week.

Papalii is the best like for like with Taffee that we have. They play a very similar style and Paps has a higher ceiling. Probably not ready for week to week NRL but more than capable of having a one off great game surely. Kid has the talent that's for sure. Plus with Mann out I think we are going to need his play making ability out the back.

So pray CC picks Papalii at fullback and keeps Crichton in the front line. Target the pea heart Meaney and keep Grant as quiet as possible.

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kikau has been named the fox has been named possa is back and Zane tervano has been named

max king still waiting in doubt

Connor Tracey calf strain

xerri has been named and Blake Wilson will
Play
The team hasn"t been named yet? Where did you get the team list?...If Zane Tetevano plays I will likely fall into a spiral of depression. Please Patolo be fit or even CC apply for dispensation and name Todd or Hopoi. Hell even Turpin is preferable.

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think we will see Sexton come in and Hutch will take Mann's spot on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.